Chuck Smith

Starks

Okay what is the deal? I'm surprised no one started this thread.

I heard Chuck Smith was coming back to Mercer County to coach with his good friend Chris Pardue.

I heard Chuck Smith can't coach next year because of his buyout clause with UK.

I heard Chuck Smith was going to South Warren to coach with his son Brandon.

I heard Chuck Smith may be applying at Boone County.

I heard Chuck Smith accepted the job at Dunbar.

I heard Chuck Smith declined the job at Dunbar.

I heard Chuck Smith will be back coaching at Boyle County next season.

I heard Chuck Smith will never coach again.

Anybody else heard any good Chuck Smith rumors? I hope he goes to Mercer County so we can watch he and Pardue ruin the Boyle County program. The Boyle County program is getting ready to see some dark clouds soon anyways but watching those two bring those clouds in would be the icing on the cake.

Anybody else heard any good Chuck Smith rumors? I hope he goes to Mercer County so we can watch he and Pardue ruin the Boyle County program. The Boyle County program is getting ready to see some dark clouds soon anyways but watching those two bring those clouds in would be the icing on the cake.

First off, Chuck Smith going to Mercer was a joke started by Coach Pardue. I heard that from Coach Pardue myself with my own ears. So scratch that one off your list.

Secondly, why do you hate Boyle so much? What happened and what makes you think 'dark clouds' are coming to Boyle County soon?

Thirdly, you are obviously from the area so we may have heard the same 'Chuck Smith will be coaching at Boyle County next season' rumor. I have heard that.

Chuck Smith once sent in a defensive call for the Boyle county offense, not wanting to question Coach Smith they intentionally turned the ball over and then took it back on the same play. It was either that or consider the fact that Chuck might be wrong...nah coach knows what he's doing, he's never wrong.