Chuck Smith

Starks

First off, Chuck Smith going to Mercer was a joke started by Coach Pardue. I heard that from Coach Pardue myself with my own ears. So scratch that one off your list.

Secondly, why do you hate Boyle so much? What happened and what makes you think 'dark clouds' are coming to Boyle County soon?

Thirdly, you are obviously from the area so we may have heard the same 'Chuck Smith will be coaching at Boyle County next season' rumor. I have heard that.

I hate Boyle for lots of reasons. Partly because Boyle people think they invented football ever since they started winning. They don't know anymore than what they did when they sucked. Boyle struck lightning with Chuck Smith and how they did Coach Pardue is an example of how ridiculous Boyle people are. I can't wait to see Coach Pardue get revenge starting next season. I hope he runs the score up on them like Boyle always did to everybody else. Now that Chuck Smith is available how long does Coach French have at Boyle now? When Boyle sucks this year they'll run Coach French out making him the scapegoat for Boyle's problems and then assistant coach Smith will take over. That's the one going around now and I am sure you have heard the same. Boyle may as well just quit beating around the bush. If the rumors are true. Why hire Chuck Smith as an assistant when we'll all know why he is there. Coach French deserves better. And that will give me even more reason to hate Boyle.

I hate Boyle for lots of reasons. Partly because Boyle people think they invented football ever since they started winning. They don't know anymore than what they did when they sucked. Boyle struck lightning with Chuck Smith and how they did Coach Pardue is an example of how ridiculous Boyle people are. I can't wait to see Coach Pardue get revenge starting next season. I hope he runs the score up on them like Boyle always did to everybody else. Now that Chuck Smith is available how long does Coach French have at Boyle now? When Boyle sucks this year they'll run Coach French out making him the scapegoat for Boyle's problems and then assistant coach Smith will take over. That's the one going around now and I am sure you have heard the same. Boyle may as well just quit beating around the bush. If the rumors are true. Why hire Chuck Smith as an assistant when we'll all know why he is there. Coach French deserves better. And that will give me even more reason to hate Boyle.

Boyle hasn't hired Chuck Smith and I'll be shocked if they do treat Larry that way. At least I hope they don't. Larry has been great for Boyle County and he should be allowed to do what he wants. I do agree that I hope they don't cause an uncomfortable situation by bringing in Chuck Smith as an assistant. The writing would be on the wall. I love Chuck Smith as much as the next person and would love to see him back at Boyle County. I just hope if he does come back that it is done properly. I'd have a hard time seeing him at any other school not named Boyle County and I am not ashamed to admit it.

As for your other stuff. Boyle County parents are no different than parents at any successful school. And you are one to talk. Do we really need to rehash the Mercer County parents and Marty Jaggers? I'll hang up and listen to your response.

I really hate that myth.

Boyle was very bad from 1984 to 1992 when Chuck arrived. But prior to that they had a solid program from the mid 70's to then. State power? No. But beat a lot of good teams and had winning years every season.

Coach French will leave when he wants to leave. Coach Pardue left Boyle to go to Campbellsville College. The problems in the program when Pardue was there had less to do with him and more to do with other factors IMO. But you tell me what it means when the records go: 11-2, 6-6 and 5-7? The next year the Rebels, under French go 13-1 and if they come up with one more play my prediction is they go 15-0 and win 45 straight.

I wish Coach Pardue and Coach Smith well.

On the Seventh Day, God rested...and had a beer w Chuck Smith.

Galatians 6:7

Do not be deceived: God is not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also reap.

For you to say God would have a drink with Chuck Smith is not cool. I aint a saint and I sin, but never would I say that. But to each his own.

Galatians 6:7

Do not be deceived: God is not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also reap.

For you to say God would have a drink with Chuck Smith is not cool. I aint a saint and I sin, but never would I say that. But to each his own.

When Chuck Smith thinks of killjoys he thinks of Mt Ref.