Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chuck Smith

Featured Replies

Okay what is the deal? I'm surprised no one started this thread.

 

I heard Chuck Smith was coming back to Mercer County to coach with his good friend Chris Pardue.

 

I heard Chuck Smith can't coach next year because of his buyout clause with UK.

 

I heard Chuck Smith was going to South Warren to coach with his son Brandon.

 

I heard Chuck Smith may be applying at Boone County.

 

I heard Chuck Smith accepted the job at Dunbar.

 

I heard Chuck Smith declined the job at Dunbar.

 

I heard Chuck Smith will be back coaching at Boyle County next season.

 

I heard Chuck Smith will never coach again.

 

 

 

Anybody else heard any good Chuck Smith rumors? I hope he goes to Mercer County so we can watch he and Pardue ruin the Boyle County program. The Boyle County program is getting ready to see some dark clouds soon anyways but watching those two bring those clouds in would be the icing on the cake.

  • Replies 192
  • Views 56k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Chuck Smith once visited The Virgin Islands. Now they are simply known as The Islands.

  • Folks, Chuck Smith is simply a football coach. If he really were a God he would come to my house and slam my face into the keyboard4t9y856-ghv9uvh45h4EFBofijeovnv09245h=11r78f3bvu349-21179g=--gfB9EW9

  • Chuck Smith doesn't mow his lawn. He dares the grass to grow.

I heard most people wear Superman pajamas and that Superman wears Chuck Smith pajamas.

I heard most people wear Superman pajamas and that Superman wears Chuck Smith pajamas.

 

Chuck Smith can divide by zero.

On the Seventh Day, God rested...and had a beer w Chuck Smith.

 

Anybody else heard any good Chuck Smith rumors? I hope he goes to Mercer County so we can watch he and Pardue ruin the Boyle County program. The Boyle County program is getting ready to see some dark clouds soon anyways but watching those two bring those clouds in would be the icing on the cake.

 

First off, Chuck Smith going to Mercer was a joke started by Coach Pardue. I heard that from Coach Pardue myself with my own ears. So scratch that one off your list.

 

Secondly, why do you hate Boyle so much? What happened and what makes you think 'dark clouds' are coming to Boyle County soon?

 

Thirdly, you are obviously from the area so we may have heard the same 'Chuck Smith will be coaching at Boyle County next season' rumor. I have heard that.

On the Seventh Day, God rested...and had a beer w Chuck Smith.

 

I made that one up. Came off ok.

When KY high school football coaches on the hot seat go to bed every night, they check their closet for Chuck Smith.

Chuck Smith can punch a cyclops between the eyes.

Chuck Smith once sent in a defensive call for the Boyle county offense, not wanting to question Coach Smith they intentionally turned the ball over and then took it back on the same play. It was either that or consider the fact that Chuck might be wrong...nah coach knows what he's doing, he's never wrong.

Chuck Smith.... The Most Interesting Coach In the World....

When KY high school football coaches on the hot seat go to bed every night, they check their closet for Chuck Smith.

 

 

Chuck Smith won't be coming out of no closet.

What do Bob Beatty, Dale Mueller, and Mike Yeagle all have in common? When they were kids they all wanted to be Chuck Smith.

What do Bob Beatty, Dale Mueller, and Mike Yeagle all have in common? When they were kids they all wanted to be Chuck Smith.

 

:clap:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.