#1 Male vs. #14 Collins (Sweet 16® Rd. 1) Predictions/Updates

Who wins?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Male has the entire “portfolio”. A Senior PG in Evans who is very effective in running the show and setting tempo. Two high volume scorers in Moore and Fleming who can get it rolling in bunches. A big time athlete in Glenn who can score, defend and board. And 3 or 4 others who are simply really good complimentary pieces in Pope, Priest, etc

This will be the third game between these teams this season. Male won 83-72 in the King of the Bluegrass and then won 81-77 at Collins on January 28. Dayvion McKnight's 35 points were not enough in that second game. Howard Fleming did not play for Male in either game.

The old adage of "its hard to beat a team 3 times" holds true. Should be a good game. Truth is though with Flemming in the game Male isn't the same team they were the first two times they have met. I see the Dawgs moving on.

A shame these two have to play each other in the 1st round, but I guess that could be said about most games. I think the 2 big time seniors for Collins will not go down without a fight, and it wouldn't surprise me at all if they found a way to win. But, I'll take Male in a burner, by 5 late.