Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Maleman58

Standard Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Maleman58

  1. 1st play from scrimmage Burke to Leak 80 yd TD. 7-0 CAL.
  2. 37-0 Burke to Brown. 3rd TD in 1st qtr. running clock.
  3. 23-0 kickoff return by Leak. 4:50 left in 1st qtr.
  4. 9:39 left in 1st. Burke to Brown TD. 14-0 CAL.
  5. 7-0 CAL with 7 seconds gone. Central Hardin went for an onside and it was returned for a TD.
  6. Yes sir…we can disagree like men and I will still be a fan of the site!
  7. And I am not here to defend them. I will say you are correct both teams had starters in and the 2 passes went to a senior that was hurt the last two years (too young before that) and a senior captain playing his last game…ever. They weren’t picking on a hapless team, Murray is the 2nd best 3A team in the state. I get your point but there are always 2 sides to every story.
  8. It has now been 0 years since they have been clocked. 45-7 CAL.
  9. If I’m not mistaken the state actually asked them to play DOWN to potentially help some other teams geographically. They probably felt it was a better fit at 3A. And to the second question, yes I am very familiar with Cal.
  10. Again with this? Goes by size of school. Cal is one of the smallest 3A schools in the state.
  11. Just a quick glance at a few teams according to Max Preps (which is WAY off I’m sure). Cal has 56, Lex Cath 65, Hart 36 and Bell 42. 56 is greater than 36 for sure but no where near a 6A school. Real number is how many play both ways, the real mark of a non-6A power. I guarantee Cal’s number of 2 way players is the same as it’s competitors.
  12. Come on man…you know classification is based on the percentage of male enrollment and nothing more. Cal is one of the smallest schools in 3A.
  13. Every team is likely banged up this time of year. Not to take away from Manuel but Cal had a starting linebacker AND last years leading receiver both in street clothes on Friday. You just have to show up and play with the cards you are dealt.
  14. Incredibly sad. Great young man.
  15. Any word on Tuesdays scrimmage? Curious minds want to know…
  16. Gavin Copenhaver had 225 yards rushing with 2 touchdowns on offense and 11 tackles on defense. That is a strong day to say the least. Cole Hodge wasn't bad either...172 yards passing with 3 TD's...
  17. No answer for the first question but to the second, they have had a pretty full JV schedule this season. I know CAL played them a few weeks back and I heard rumors of several other Louisville teams playing them.
  18. Stockdale is the real deal...one of the best!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.