What 2021-2022 games would you like to see?

Straitshooter

Coaches and AD's are filling in their schedules for the 2021-2022 rotation now. What matchups would we as fans like to see?

A little to far out for me. Alot of teams here in Eastern Kentucky are still trying to fill their schedules for this coming year, 2020.

But one game this fall I definitely want to see is the Mingo Central (WV) vs Belfry in the Pike County Bowl.

A little to far out for me. Alot of teams here in Eastern Kentucky are still trying to fill their schedules for this coming year, 2020.

Why would they be doing that? 2020 is the second year of the two-year rotations. 99% of the teams around me have their schedule set, they just switched locations from 2019.

Not sure. I know Belfry ran into alot of trouble last year trying to fill their schedule. And in the end, they ended up having only a 9 game regular season because they couldn't find another team to play them. I believe what happened with them was that all the non district teams they played, the contract ran out. Not sure about this but just what I was told. And if I'm not very bad mistaken, their running into that same problem this year.

Should I say it and start mass chaos, CCH vs Trinity of course.

The prospect of this game scares me not knowing what talent we will have in 2021-2022, but it would be fun to see where we stack up against the best in the state.

I'd like to see Belfry vs. a competitive opponent so long as (selfishly for travel purposes) the game would be in Louisville. I have always been intrigued by Belfry's offensive philosophy ------run, run, run------ which to me equates to tough, tough, tough. The Pirates maybe have played Central in Louisville during the playoffs or perhaps the regular season but I have not seen those games.

If St. X wanted to take a small break from BG, which I don't think either school wants to by they way, I would like to see St. X play South Warren. I would like to see St. X play Owensboro as well. I'm not sure what Owensboro is like currently, but think it would be neat for St. X to play at Rash Stadium.

Boyle vs Belfy

Louisville Central vs Johnson Central

Mayfield vs South Warren

Corbin vs Lexington Catholic

I think it would bring greater interest to High School Football if more heavyweights played at the beginning of each season. Similar to the Champions Classic in college basketball.