What 2021-2022 games would you like to see?

Straitshooter

I'd like to see Belfry vs. a competitive opponent so long as (selfishly for travel purposes) the game would be in Louisville. I have always been intrigued by Belfry's offensive philosophy ------run, run, run------ which to me equates to tough, tough, tough. The Pirates maybe have played Central in Louisville during the playoffs or perhaps the regular season but I have not seen those games.

Belfry at DeSales was an instant classic last year played at DeSales! You missed your chance! LOL

I just want to see Belfry get a 10th regular season game somehow.

That definitely hurt their RPI last year.

As mentioned that Mingo Central game will be a monster gate as will Pulaski County who they swap Southwestern for in that Bowl game, but I wish Belfry could find a quality 4A or 5A team that they could certainly win.

I would like to see Glasgow play someone from the eastern part of the state they have played home and home with Corbin, Bell and Somerset over the years and split with them I would like to see Belfry or Ashland maybe Hazard someone like that.

Few dream games I'd like to see:

Johnson Central at Pikeville

Bowling Green at Belfry

St. Xavier at Johnson Central

Pikeville at Mayfield

Covington Catholic at Belfry

Johnson Central at Covington Catholic

I also think it would be interesting to see CovCath against the EKY schools, but those drives are daunting. Unless they are in a bowl game in Lexington, I'm not sure these games are possible in the regular season. 2 hours seems to be the radius CovCath stays within and I think that's reasonable.

I would like to see how Trinity would fare against perennial national powers like Mater Dei, St John Bosco, or even IMG Academy.

I think most years they could play them close, but likely not win. I would much rather see them play a Hoover or John Curtis.

I would like to see how Trinity would fare against perennial national powers like Mater Dei, St John Bosco, or even IMG Academy.

In that vein, I would not mind seeing Tampa Jesuit, Tampa Catholic, or Clearwater Central Catholic vs Lexington Catholic or Covington Catholic. St. Thomas Aquinas vs Trinity would be something I would travel to see.

I've always wanted to see Highlands play Hillsborough High. The blue H vs the red H.

Trinity, St. X, or Male vs Armwood or Tampa Plant, though Plant losing coach Weiner could change that.

My grandson will be playing by 2021 or 2022 if he gets his head straight, so I'm looking forward to Clearwater vs Largo, Countryside, and Clearwater Central Catholic in that time frame. In Tampa, Gaither/Sickels or Sickels/Alonzo games are always fun.