49ers vs. Chiefs (Super Bowl LIV) Predictions/Updates

49ers vs. Chiefs Who wins?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. 49ers vs. Chiefs Who wins?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am rooting for the Chiefs. I want to see Andy Reid get a super bowl title.

I am rooting for the Chiefs for the exact same reason. Was a big Eagles fan during his tenure there with McNabb. It's going to be a tough one and I think San Fran wins, but I'd like for the Chiefs to take it home.

I am rooting for the Chiefs for the exact same reason. Was a big Eagles fan during his tenure there with McNabb. It's going to be a tough one and I think San Fran wins, but I'd like for the Chiefs to take it home.

Me too. As a lifelong Eagles fan (and former season ticket holder), I'm definitely rooting for Andy. I was all for him leaving when the Eagles let him go, but he did rescue the team from the Rich Kotite, Ray Rhodes era. If the Eagles hadn't gotten a Super Bowl a couple years ago, I may have felt a little different.

If the Chiefs get off to another slow start like they have the last two games, they will be in trouble against the 49ers.

Is the lack of interest in this thread an indication of the lack of excitement for this Super Bowl?

The only reason I am even interested in it is because of 49er's tackle Kofi Amechea and KC center Austin Reiter. #OnceABullAlwaysABull

However, I probably won't watch the game. I will driving back from a wedding down at Sanibel Island and am not interested enough to listen to it, though my son and daughter-in-law, riding with us, might be. I'd rather listen to a book.