Pacman Jones Opens Pizza Parlor In Covington

B-Ball-fan

End Zone Pizza just had their grand opening this weekend in what recently was Giuseppe Pizza right near Holmes High School, and also in my neighborhood.

I can tell you with all certainty that I will never step foot in the place. I just cannot patronize the establishment of such a worthless piece of crap. :no:

Tishana Holmes & Pacman Jones Open Pizza Spot in Covington | The River City News

End Zone Pizza just had their grand opening this weekend in what recently was Giuseppe Pizza right near Holmes High School, and also in my neighborhood.

I can tell you with all certainty that I will never step foot in the place. I just cannot patronize the establishment of such a worthless piece of crap. :no:

Tishana Holmes & Pacman Jones Open Pizza Spot in Covington | The River City News

The only difference between this establishment and the others that you go to is that Pac Man’s past is known. I’m sure you unknowingly give your money to pieces of crap every day of your life.

The only difference between this establishment and the others that you go to is that Pac Man’s past is known. I’m sure you unknowingly give your money to pieces of crap every day of your life.

Not only that, but most people didn't care when he played for the Bengals.

Not only that, but most people didn't care when he played for the Bengals.

I disagree. Many Bengal fans wanted him gone well before he was gone. It was one thing to give him a chance initially. However everywhere Pacman goes, trouble seems to follow. That's not a coincidence.

I disagree. Many Bengal fans wanted him gone well before he was gone. It was one thing to give him a chance initially. However everywhere Pacman goes, trouble seems to follow. That's not a coincidence.

This is extremely shortsighted. When Pac Man was producing the city loved him. There were a couple of years with Bengals where Pac Man was a well above average CB and electric every time he touched the ball on punt returns. Fans wanted him gone when he stopped producing, simple as that.

This is extremely shortsighted. When Pac Man was producing the city loved him. There were a couple of years with Bengals where Pac Man was a well above average CB and electric every time he touched the ball on punt returns. Fans wanted him gone when he stopped producing, simple as that.

Agree to disagree.

I just go on the pulse of BGP and my family from the area. It was always a mixed bag of feelings on the Pac Man being in Cincinnati. I never got the sense people were in love with Jones, he was on the roster so people wanted him to do well so the team would do well. Jones was coming off suspensions and the CFL when he came to the Bengals.

I hope for his sake he becomes a productive member of society in his post-playing days.