Tigerpride94

Who wins?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is an interesting game to pick. SK will be bigger up front, which usually gives BW trouble, but the BW speed may be too much for SK. I like the Tigers here, but SK has always rebounded well after a tough loss so nothing will surprise me.

This is an interesting game to pick. SK will be bigger up front, which usually gives BW trouble, but the BW speed may be too much for SK. I like the Tigers here, but SK has always rebounded well after a tough loss so nothing will surprise me.

Not sure SK will be bigger up front. Beechwood has 4 lineman who have now been starting for three years. They have two lineman that have committed to D1 schools. Derry is 6’3” 270 and Dayton Baugh is 6’4” 265. Duncan Baugh is 6’4” 220. I expect a good game. Beechwood will have to contain the QB and keep him from running all over and make him be a passer.

Not sure SK will be bigger up front. Beechwood has 4 lineman who have now been starting for three years. They have two lineman that have committed to D1 schools. Derry is 6’3” 270 and Dayton Baugh is 6’4” 265. Duncan Baugh is 6’4” 220. I expect a good game. Beechwood will have to contain the QB and keep him from running all over and make him be a passer.

SK is big up front but thr difference is Beechwood plays both ways.

Beechwood has no business playing with SK if SK is the program some claim them to be.

I understand why you say this, but Beechwood is not your typical 1A school. The only 6A schools that would be clear favorites to beat Beechwood are Male, Scott County, Douglass and Trinity. I would make Butler a slight favorite over Beechwood. The rest of the top ten would be a pick'em. That is how I see this game versus Simon Kenton.