Bobby Knight: No UK Starters Went to A Single Class in the 2nd Semester in 2010

Clyde

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How Bob Knight has any credibility at this point is beyond me. If the man wants to discuss x's & o's, then I'm fine with that. He's earned his stripes in that regard, even though I believe him to be a first-class idiot.

Knight obviously still possesses an extreme hatred for UK and with Calipari being here, that has only been elevated. His comments about Cal a couple of years ago--saying something to the effect of the coach at UK has put two schools on probation--well, that wasn't technically true, but I get what he's saying. Yet when Jim Tressel, who has also had two teams "put on probation" is guilty of something similar, Knight goes on Mike & Mike In The Morning and sticks up for Tressel.

The man is an absolute buffoon.

How Bob Knight has any credibility at this point is beyond me. If the man wants to discuss x's & o's, then I'm fine with that. He's earned his stripes in that regard, even though I believe him to be a first-class idiot.

Knight obviously still possesses an extreme hatred for UK and with Calipari being here, that has only been elevated. His comments about Cal a couple of years ago--saying something to the effect of the coach at UK has put two schools on probation--well, that wasn't technically true, but I get what he's saying. Yet when Jim Tressel, who has also had two teams "put on probation" is guilty of something similar, Knight goes on Mike & Mike In The Morning and sticks up for Tressel.

....and ultra-hypocrite.

Shoot forget Tressel, what about Calhoun? Bobby Knight's hatred for UK and Coach Cal is pathetic. I wonder who leaked this "accurate information", was it the players, coaches, professors? What a joke.

Wouldn't it be poetic if this was The final straw for ESPN? If bit true I pray UK, Cal and the players threaten a lawsuit! Tell Espn he gies or they will sue! Tell Knight to retire and finally shut his mouth for food or they sue! He has a chip on his shoulder and foes out of his way to not even mention UK when directly asked.