Kentucky 59 Princeton 57

DragonFire

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something has to be wrong with Knight. He just didn't look himself the entire game. Is he sick? He just played tentative the whole game and just looked tired overall. However, he did step up big with that last basket.

At this point, you take them however you can get them. Just survive and advance. A win is a win whether it be by 30 or 1.

Amazing. The old dudes hold out long enough for Knight to finally make a big one! Cal had to run some unusual lineups since Knight couldn't score and Jones couldn't defend. He had the right guys in when it mattered though.

^ He's been checked out for a while now. He's going to go to the NBA, but he is definitely not ready.

I agree. If I am a scout watching him play right now, his stock is dropping fast. If he drops to this level of effort during the NCAA tournament because the NBA is calling, what is he going to do when he gets that big paycheck?

:thumb:

I've been saying it for a while. Not big enough/athletic enough for the NBA 4 and not skilled enough for the NBA 3.

He has the body, potential, and plays with a Freshman mentality, so we disagree in that regard he can physically do it; but he has not yet developed any maturity or intangibles which is equally important in the NBA.