Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 59 Princeton 57

Featured Replies

Survive and advance!

 

The U.K. leaders showed up and did what leaders are supposed to do. Where would we had been if not for Miller, Harrelson and Liggins. I was beginning to think that Cal wasn't going to step up any pressure on defense, finally with around 10min left U.K. stepped up the pressure and imo that was huge in this one.

Harrellson with 10pts, 15reb. / Miller with 17pts.

WVU is next.......

 

GO BIG BLUE!!!!

  • Replies 46
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hope UK fans are thankful for Harrelson; he was ENORMOUS today. Without him, Princeton would have won.
:thumb:
Survive and advance!

 

The U.K. leaders showed up and did what leaders are supposed to do. Where would we had been if not for Miller, Harrelson and Liggins. I was beginning to think that Cal wasn't going to step up any pressure on defense, finally with around 10min left U.K. stepped up the pressure and imo that was huge in this one.

Harrellson with 10pts, 15reb. / Miller with 17pts.

WVU is next.......

 

GO BIG BLUE!!!!

 

Liggins and Miller were strong contributors too.

This game was great prep for WVU. They run a lot of those back cuts just like Princeton. If T. Jones doesn't show up on D and rebounding, UK can't win. The good news is WVU is running about as short as UK in manpower so that shouldn't be much of a factor.

 

I agree with oldrambler above, the upper classmen played their tails off to get this win. I thought Liggins played one of his best games in a UK uniform.

This one scared me. Would not have been a good day, weekend, etc. if the boys in blue went down today.

 

 

 

Main thing is a W though in the tournament and the last team to get one wins no matter if its by one or twenty.

Those that says Jones isn't ready for the NBA, it's not like you are breaking new ground here most everyone gets that. The draft is about POTENTIAL and he has some of that. You should be wanting him to go to the NBA IMO.

^ I've wanted him to go to the NBA after this season for a while. I hate his game.

I would just love to see Jones play a full game with effort and intensity on both ends of the floor. I do think he has a ton of potential which is what makes it even more frustrating watching him over the past couple of weeks.

I just saw the interview with the Princeton coach. That guy is all heart and all class. Kudos to Princeton.

Ok two of my teams are in it as I hoped, Way to go UK. and Eagles!

Survive and advance!

 

The U.K. leaders showed up and did what leaders are supposed to do. Where would we had been if not for Miller, Harrelson and Liggins. I was beginning to think that Cal wasn't going to step up any pressure on defense, finally with around 10min left U.K. stepped up the pressure and imo that was huge in this one.

Harrellson with 10pts, 15reb. / Miller with 17pts.

WVU is next.......

 

GO BIG BLUE!!!!

 

:thumb: Said the same thing in another thread.

Luck was on the side of Kentucky in this one.

 

By your count how many times has UK been lucky this season?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.