March 18, 201115 yr Luck was on the side of Kentucky in this one. :lol: Luck? Knight, Lamb and Jones played terrible, and Princeton couldn't miss a shot. Luck? How's IU doing?
March 18, 201115 yr :lol: Luck? Knight, Lamb and Jones played terrible, and Princeton couldn't miss a shot. Luck? How's IU doing? He's an OSU fan...:lol: Didn't ya know, according to him any time UK wins it's because of luck.
March 18, 201115 yr I just saw the interview with the Princeton coach. That guy is all heart and all class. Kudos to Princeton. Absolutely, I saw that and he was also interviewed on Mike and Mike this morning and equally if not more impressive. Liggins and Miller were strong contributors too. I agree, I listed them as well. I hope UK fans are thankful for Harrelson; he was ENORMOUS today. Without him, Princeton would have won. Absolutely, he was the key on the boards and one stat that I saw this morning on him is that he had 4 steals as well as his 10pts and 15reb.
March 18, 201115 yr Main thing is a W though in the tournament and the last team to get one wins no matter if its by one or twenty. Survive and Advance, :thumb:
March 18, 201115 yr He's an OSU fan...:lol: Didn't ya know, according to him any time UK wins it's because of luck. nEVER HEARD ME SAY THAT SO TRY AGAIN.
March 18, 201115 yr :lol: Luck? Knight, Lamb and Jones played terrible, and Princeton couldn't miss a shot. Luck? How's IU doing? I.U? I am gueesing you mean Idaho University? Have no clue being I do not follow them.
March 18, 201115 yr PPat called out both Knight and Jones without using their name saying they need to play better against WVU. PPat needed to step up and play better against WVU as well. Maybe he can tell them what not to do.
March 18, 201115 yr Jones is gone and he's a lotto pick. That's not going to change. His stock could drop and take him out of the top 5 discussion, that's about it.
March 18, 201115 yr PPat needed to step up and play better against WVU as well. Maybe he can tell them what not to do. Not excusing the comments but PPat did pull down 13 rebounds vs. WVU last year while scoring 8 points. Had an assist, a steal and a blocked shot as well and went 2-2 from the FT line which says a lot in that game on the UK stat sheet. :thumb: http://www.bigbluehistory.net/bb/Statistics/Games/20100327WestVirginia.html
March 18, 201115 yr Luck was on the side of Kentucky in this one. Once again a post that does nothing but stir the pot.
March 18, 201115 yr Actually, Kentucky is one of the unluckiest teams in the nation this year. Ken Pomeroy is a basketball statistician who actually has a formula to measure luck. Out of 345 teams in NCAA D1, UK ranks 295 in luck this year. Here is a link to his rankings: http://kenpom.com/index.php?s=RankLuck
March 18, 201115 yr I would just love to see Jones play a full game with effort and intensity on both ends of the floor. I do think he has a ton of potential which is what makes it even more frustrating watching him over the past couple of weeks. He has no moxie. He has showed that he truly wanted to dominate 1 game, and that was ND. Even then, he only played 1/2 of the game. Yesterday, he called for the ball once that I saw in the post, and then he didn't come to meet the ball and the defender tipped it from behind. The rest of the game he hung out on the wing. He did hit a huge 3, but it would have been nice to have him dominate in the post and get Princeton to respect that part of their offense.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.