What has been your favorite Uk vs UL Game?

CoachBuckett

For me there where 2 games I thought have been the best in this rivalry. As a UL fan I can't believe it but my favorite one was:

Guy Morris and Company came in to Louisville with all the hype surrounding MR. Dave Ragone. UK's defense IMO had the best game plan. They blitz from everywhere got hits on Ragone with ease. Just seeing a great defensive game plan work made this game my favorite. This is one time I can say a team was out coached.

Second favorite was the Big Rain storm in Louisville when Mumme and Company where a head in the game and Louisville came storming back to take the game into over time. Then from the first play from scrimmage scored on an off tackle game. IMO the game turned when Mumme called 3 straight QB sneaks from the shotgun that later resulted in a block feild goal.

2 years ago... No contest for me. A great game with big runs by each team... Even though the result wasn't in my favor, I haven't watched many more exciting games.

I was there and probably the best game I have ever witessed in person. Could you believe that fumble on the goal line by Beach......

Keenan Burton and Mike Bush's freshman year (03). Having played with Keenan and being a high school rival to Mike, it was great to see Keenan make the first Ky TD, and to see Mike get sacked on his first play, then to see UofL win... it was all great in my eyes. Of course, I was all about Bush becoming THE MAN after that first sack, but the transition had to occur.