Where is Obama ??

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not saying he's been a horrible president, but he hasn't righted the ship and I just don't feel he should be re-elected.

I felt going in it would take more than 4 years to right the ship so I am going to vote he gets 4 more years to continuing trying to right the ship in his vision.

If Obma isn't reelected the next president won't right the ship in 4 years either so you won't be voting to reelect in 2016 either.

How old does this make you sound?

About 12 I guess.

Do you agree with the state of our economy we as tax payers should have paid for Mrs. Obama to go to NY to be on the View?

before you say well every President does it, just answer the Obama question. I dont think any President family should waste money like this.

About 12 I guess.

Do you agree with the state of our economy we as tax payers should have paid for Mrs. Obama to go to NY to be on the View?

before you say well every President does it, just answer the Obama question. I dont think any President family should waste money like this.

So when the First Lady is asked to be on a tv show(a respected one that appeals to women) she should say no? I like when the First Family makes themselves available to the public regardless of their party affiliation. It shows they care about appealing to the American public. Doesn't bother me.

About 12 I guess.

What do you want her to do hide in the White House ?

What do you want her to do hide in the White House ?

That is my question. We shouldn't confine her, she has a public roll to play. She has to travel and we don't really like it when first ladies work on tough policy issues so this is the kind of stuff we want her to do.

That is my question. We shouldn't confine her, she has a public roll to play. She has to travel and we don't really like it when first ladies work on tough policy issues so this is the kind of stuff we want her to do.

Well let her go get in her car, drive herself and the kids there and pay for her own gas and pump her own gas just like any regular person. But no she has to fly there to go show herself. I think I could go teh rest of my life without ever seeing a first lady do anything. All she is doing is promoting herself and her husbands agenda, not like she is doing anything usefull. Why doesnt she go on Shawn Hannity's show and promote herself.

I dont think any first lady needs to go promote or show themselves. I mean they are not a boss in charge unless (Hillary)

Notable "first lady causes":

Lady Bird Johnson - environmental beautification

Pat Nixon - volunteerism

Betty Ford - women's rights

Rosalyn Carter - mental illness

Nancy Reagan - Just Say No

Barbara Bush - literacy/education

Hillary Clinton - healthcare

Laura Bush - literacy

Michelle Obama - childhood obesity

Darn that Betty Ford and her emphasis on women's rights, anyhow. If it weren't for her, maybe we could harken back to a simpler time when women - even First Ladies - were out of sight, out of mind, barefoot and pregnant. Shame on her.

Notable "first lady causes":

Lady Bird Johnson - environmental beautification

Pat Nixon - volunteerism

Betty Ford - women's rights

Rosalyn Carter - mental illness

Nancy Reagan - Just Say No

Barbara Bush - literacy/education

Hillary Clinton - healthcare

Laura Bush - literacy

Michelle Obama - childhood obesity

Darn that Betty Ford and her emphasis on women's rights, anyhow. If it weren't for her, maybe we could harken back to a simpler time when women - even First Ladies - were out of sight, out of mind, barefoot and pregnant. Shame on her.

Fixed :thumb:

The president's first two years in office were a model of Congress and the executive working hard to actively pursue policy goals. Ultimately, conservatives were frightened by what they perceived to be an overreach (especially in healthcare reform) and launched a campaign that helped them take over Congress. Now, with different parties representing these two branches, the government's been at a year-long standstill. This should come as no surprise. So, if President Obama were in the Oval, 24 hours out of every day and seven days out of every week, what would he be doing?

The president's first two years in office were a model of Congress and the executive working hard to actively pursue policy goals. Ultimately, conservatives were frightened by what they perceived to be an overreach (especially in healthcare reform) and launched a campaign that helped them take over Congress. Now, with different parties representing these two branches, the government's been at a year-long standstill. This should come as no surprise. So, if President Obama were in the Oval, 24 hours out of every day and seven days out of every week, what would he be doing?

Spending taxpayer money...