Where is Obama ??

Well Mrs Barak Hussein Obama mama was just out on a tax paid airplane wasting fuel to get on some cable tv show. Way to waste money. I guess she had to show her guns off (arms) on tv
Your ignorance amazes a lot of people here! Do you even want to guess why they were on The View? Have you heard of the Joining Forces initiative which helps military families? Did you know the two were at the end of their tour of the country promoting this initiative? I guess that doesn't matter to you at all! In fact, the way you slam Obama, from him name and anything else that you can think of, there is NOTHING he will or can do to please you! If his wife was sitting in the Whitehouse you would complain she isn't doing anything.

And as Purplepride92 mentioned, The View is viewed by A LOT of woman! A great place to talk about their causes!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well let her go get in her car, drive herself and the kids there and pay for her own gas and pump her own gas just like any regular person. But no she has to fly there to go show herself. I think I could go teh rest of my life without ever seeing a first lady do anything. All she is doing is promoting herself and her husbands agenda, not like she is doing anything usefull. Why doesnt she go on Shawn Hannity's show and promote herself.

I dont think any first lady needs to go promote or show themselves. I mean they are not a boss in charge unless (Hillary)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Why do you think?

Well let her go get in her car, drive herself and the kids there and pay for her own gas and pump her own gas just like any regular person. But no she has to fly there to go show herself. I think I could go teh rest of my life without ever seeing a first lady do anything. All she is doing is promoting herself and her husbands agenda, not like she is doing anything usefull. Why doesnt she go on Shawn Hannity's show and promote herself.

I dont think any first lady needs to go promote or show themselves. I mean they are not a boss in charge unless (Hillary)

Even if she drove wouldn't she still be using taxpayer's money by having the Secret Service follow her?

Your ignorance amazes a lot of people here! Do you even want to guess why they were on The View? Have you heard of the Joining Forces initiative which helps military families? Did you know the two were at the end of their tour of the country promoting this initiative? I guess that doesn't matter to you at all! In fact, the way you slam Obama, from him name and anything else that you can think of, there is NOTHING he will or can do to please you! If his wife was sitting in the Whitehouse you would complain she isn't doing anything.

And as Purplepride92 mentioned, The View is viewed by A LOT of woman! A great place to talk about their causes!

Absolutely.:thumb:

Well good for "The View" let them come to the White House and spend the TV Networks money and host the show there.

I do think Obama does some good for the environment. There are you happy.

Well maybe she does need to be out doing stuff on TV, if not she may sit in the White House and write Racist Papers like she did at Princeton in college.

Plus I was amazed at how much money she spent on her own staff of 22 people. Some good quotes by her too, especially since she is a mother of 2 and supported partial birth abortion.

I hope she can now again finally be proud to be an American, maybe the View helped her out. Shew I was afraid she had lost faith in America again. Just read the link below. and NO i do not like her, but then again i do not like most politicians

http://www.conservapedia.com/Michelle_Obama

Well maybe she does need to be out doing stuff on TV, if not she may sit in the White House and write Racist Papers like she did at Princeton in college.

Plus I was amazed at how much money she spent on her own staff of 22 people. Some good quotes by her too, especially since she is a mother of 2 and supported partial birth abortion.

I hope she can now again finally be proud to be an American, maybe the View helped her out. Shew I was afraid she had lost faith in America again. Just read the link below. and NO i do not like her, but then again i do not like most politicians

http://www.conservapedia.com/Michelle_Obama

How was the paper racist? I haven't read it.