Pet Peeves, Rearend chafers, etc.

spindoc

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's one for ya'. Was at a McDonald's one morning and they had some of their staff outside running money back and forth from the pay window. There were hazard cones set up a few feet away from the window so the "runners" had room to operate. One problem though, the cones were set up all the way to the pickup window, so I could not get close enough for pickup. The kid inside the window looked puzzled like I should get out of my car and come up to the window, however, I just shouted to him, "toss it, I'll catch it!" At that same time another kid staffer raced up to where I was, apologized while removing some cones and gave me my order. I honestly think the kid inside the pickup window was trying to figure out just how hard to throw my order to get it to me. Ya gotta love life!

• 1 year later...

When a kid is in that stage of his life when fist fighting is the ultimate fun. Even worse when the parents find humor in it also. Nothing worse than a 7 year old throwing hay makers at you for an hour while their dad sits back and laughs....