Pet Peeves, Rearend chafers, etc.

spindoc

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My pet peeve is dual lane McDonalds in general. It seems to serve no purpose, and I always end up having to repeat my order at the window just to make sure I get the right thing.

I don't understand the dual lane McDonalds.

With the two lanes converging back into one, it doesn't make the wait time any shorter right ? It just makes the line appear shorter...

The ad insert that is wrapped around the front page of the newspaper. I vow I will never purchase anything from these advertisers .

The parade of 400#+ individuals in power chairs driving around in packs and attacking innocent individual shoppers . They surround them and threaten to run them over if you don't give them cigarette and Twinkie money .

• 3 months later...

I have a new one from yesterday and I guess this could only happen at a small store. Anyways I was at the Dollar General yesterday trying to get some gloves (septic problems...yuck). Two ladies had put their cart full of stuff at the only register that was working while they continued to shop. I got up to that line a minute before they got back and assumed that the customer who was being waited on had two carts.

When the dynamic duo came back a minute later they got came back to their cart like nothing was wrong. Am I wrong for thinking that the least they could have done was to let me go in front of them, seeing as how they had a cart full of crap and I only had one thing? It would be different if they had been standing in line, but they were just saving their place while they continued to grab a few extra items.

1. People who never return their shopping carts if they can use them they can put them back. (Still my #1 pet peeve)

2. Garbage thrown out on the highway or parking lots. (Has anyone ever see a sign that says dump trash here on the roads?)

3. The dual lanes at McDonald's make no sense. (This is a new pet peeve okay 2 lanes down to 1 at anytime is stupid at least you get a little notice when traveling on the highway.)

4. People who throw their grass out on the road when mowing. (Get a mulcher mower or bag it!)

5. Non synchronized traffic lights. (Stop at a red light go a block stop again go another block stop again, etc)

Drivers who tailgate and then have to get in front of you and then turn or get off the X-Way.

Get into a line thats long at the store, then another cashier comes to the other side and people at the end rush over, I always ask the people in front of me to come a head of me. This happened yesterday.