Pet Peeves, Rearend chafers, etc.

spindoc

Do you just turn it in to fancy sauce?

Not sure what you mean exactly by fancy sauce...

Most of the time, I just go for a little salt and pepper on my fries. On occasion when I'm at home I go with a few dashes of my homemade cajun spice instead. Also, most times that I'm given the opportunity - and a french fry that's good enough - I go with malt vinegar.

Virtually the only thing I ever put ketchup on is hamburgers.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

This one has irked me for a few years now. Going to a Christmas party where there is a Chinese Gift Exchange and people pick their own gift. :madman: There are probably some on here that do that. Seems to be more of a girl thing. "Well, they say pick a gift that you would like." So? That does not mean you draw your own gift.

This one has irked me for a few years now. Going to a Christmas party where there is a Chinese Gift Exchange and people pick their own gift.
Is a "Chinese gift exchange" kind of like a white elephant sale, where you just pick a package at random, without knowing what you're getting or who it's from?

• 3 weeks later...

I've got a new one now that I see this year's home insurance bill. People (roofers in particular) who think they need a new roof after every little storm that blows through. Thanks to you, my premium just went up 25% this year.

• 5 weeks later...

People who use too many damn adjectives...or even worse, overuse superlative adjectives - especially on Facebook.

Photo caption: "These are my gorgeous birthday flowers that I had delivered at work by my amazing husband."

Status update: "Omg...Zac Brown Band is the most incredible band in music right now. Their newest album is phenomenal!"

Photo caption: "This is my absolute best friend in her breathtakingly gorgeous wedding dress with her amazing new hubby. Congrats to you two on such an incredibly gorgeous day. You're going to have wonderful lives together you two

People who use too many damn adjectives...or even worse, overuse superlative adjectives - especially on Facebook.

Photo caption: "These are my gorgeous birthday flowers that I had delivered at work by my amazing husband."

Status update: "Omg...Zac Brown Band is the most incredible band in music right now. Their newest album is phenomenal!"

Photo caption: "This is my absolute best friend in her breathtakingly gorgeous wedding dress with her amazing new hubby. Congrats to you two on such an incredibly gorgeous day. You're going to have wonderful lives together you two

You seem to be sincerely perturbed and amazingly bothered by this useless, unnecessary additional vocabulary that you briskly browse in social media forms. I concur that the incredibly boastful, bragging fb commentary is both phenomenally fascinating and unbelievingly annoying. :lol:

• 8 months later...