Pet Peeves, Rearend chafers, etc.

spindoc

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drivers who veer right when making left turns and vice versa. My gosh, if you can't make the turn normally, do us all favor and take the bus!

If you are going to cut me off when changing lanes on the expressway, at least use a turn signal and BEFORE you jump into my lane so at least I know you're coming.

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL HOLY, QUIT TEXTING WHILE DRIVING!!!!!

Folks that are never considerate of their fellow man or woman when parking in a lot. Be respectful of the other's car and try not to dent his/her door when getting out. Also, make sure the other person has enough room to get into his/her car. I cannot tell you how many times I've had to get in on the passenger's side, even once had to enter through the hatchback (anybody see the commercial of the guy who had to get into/out of his car through the hatch in a parking garage? Happened to me.)

I hate drivers who tailgate, especially when they know I cannot go any faster than the car in front of me and I cannot move over due to traffic in other lanes. Damn, I hate that. I've been known to do the "brake job" to those offenders behind me.

People who can't walk an extra 10 to 20 feet to put the grocery cart in the cart corral and the grocer's.

Just thought of another one. People who simply cannot put down their iphone while talking to you, they have to constantly read or send texts. That is so rude. I've actually seen people who cannot put those phones away when eating in a restaurant, texting with one hand and eating with the other. Cell phones, the new cigarettes. That's how addicted I think some folks are to their phones.

If your lane is ending and you zoom to the end and then expect me to let you in, you'll be sadly disappointed.

If I do let someone in and then they don't wave, it makes me apoplectic. Just wave, a simple thank you, just be courteous.

Oh, and I stopped at Kroger's on Sunday to buy 5 items and the lady in front of me in the EXPRESS LANE (says clearly, 15 items or less) had a bascart full (well over 50 items) and spent $167. The people behind me were going nuts, I was just staring at her with a smirk on my face. When I got to the cashier and asked why she didn't tell her to change lanes, she said they aren't allowed to and they'll ring up anyone with any amount of items in that line.

In summary, people that are self-centered and RUDE drive me nuts. Just be nice. Be courteous. It isn't that hard.

Oh, and I stopped at Kroger's on Sunday to buy 5 items and the lady in front of me in the EXPRESS LANE (says clearly, 15 items or less) had a bascart full (well over 50 items) and spent $167. The people behind me were going nuts, I was just staring at her with a smirk on my face. When I got to the cashier and asked why she didn't tell her to change lanes, she said they aren't allowed to and they'll ring up anyone with any amount of items in that line.

Similar thing happened to me at Wal-Mart in Alexandria--which is notorious for having 25,000 checkout lanes & only 2 open. Anyway, I've got three or four things, but the lady in front of me has about 45. It's a 20 or less checkout/express lane. Like you, I communicated my displeasure with the best smirk I could muster.

Similar thing happened to me at Wal-Mart in Alexandria--which is notorious for having 25,000 checkout lanes & only 2 open. Anyway, I've got three or four things, but the lady in front of me has about 45. It's a 20 or less checkout/express lane. Like you, I communicated my displeasure with the best smirk I could muster.

I can't for the life of me figure out why Wal-Mart has 10,000 registers open

from 9-5 M-F and from 5-10pm have 2 open when the majority of working class

people are off work to make purchases.

One of the last times I was there with a cart full of groceries the same thing....only about 4 registers open and shoppers in checkout lanne about 7 or 8 deep. Manager standing there with a clipboard surveying the situation. I asked if they were going to open a few more registers and she says most of the other cashiers are on break or something to that effect. I looked at her with a smile and said "see ya", and pushed my cart her way and walked out.

If your lane is ending and you zoom to the end and then expect me to let you in, you'll be sadly disappointed.

If I do let someone in and then they don't wave, it makes me apoplectic. Just wave, a simple thank you, just be courteous.

In summary, people that are self-centered and RUDE drive me nuts. Just be nice. Be courteous. It isn't that hard.

I always pull in the emergency lane and block these "idiots". :ylsuper: You want to talk about "road rage". :lol2:

"Fast food" restaurants that aren't. I went to Wendy's the other day. Ordered my food at the drive through. Moved up one car and sat for 5 minutes. With still 4-5 more cars in front of me I decided to pull away.

I'm still wondering if the guy behind me enjoyed his double cheese w/ pickle, mustard.