Lebron James signs with the Miami Heat!

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every player you named won with one other star...LeBron needs two lol.

This just might make me become more of a Magic fan to be honest with you. And I'm not kidding either. Besides, who in Miami could hold Dwight Howard's jock?

1st. Lebron probably doesn't need two but why not. I mean is there something against it?

2nd. Dwight may be a big man and a guru on the defensive end but until he can score consistently and average a better shooting percentage I think he and Bosh matchup well even though the edge still favors Dwight considerably.

Everyone needed help to win it all. They didn't need 3 of the top 7 players in the league.

So basically in college we would have loved to recruit these 3 players and have them on the same team, but because it's the NBA we can't allow it. It doesn't make sense.

So basically in college we would have loved to recruit these 3 players and have them on the same team, but because it's the NBA we can't allow it. It doesn't make sense.

Not even close to the same thing. These guys are established and paid. You know what you are going to get from them. College kids not so much.

2nd. Dwight may be a big man and a guru on the defensive end but until he can score consistently and average a better shooting percentage I think he and Bosh matchup well even though the edge still favors Dwight considerably.

I honestly don't remember the last time I watched Bosh play an NBA game, I mean who has he was in Toronto lol. But I just don't see him wanting to bang and guard Howard what so ever. I don't think Varnardo (loved him in college) wants to either. They need someone else to fill that role. Until they do I really think that the Magic can run with the Heat.

You know what guys. I just decided that I wasn't going to hate on LeBron anymore...

My fraternity intramural basketball team had a big three and we won three consecutive championships because of it. I was on the team first and recruited two others studs with me (Call me the DWade of the team, and I brought in a LeBron and Bosh). Our Big 3 was nasty and won games by an average of 25 points per game, three undefeated seasons...so LeBron, I'm not mad at ya anymore or I'd be a hypocrit.

ESPN is still lame for all this hype though lol.

You know what guys. I just decided that I wasn't going to hate on LeBron anymore...

My fraternity intramural basketball team had a big three and we won three consecutive championships because of it. I was on the team first and recruited two others studs with me (Call me the DWade of the team, and I brought in a LeBron and Bosh). Our Big 3 was nasty and won games by an average of 25 points per game, three undefeated seasons...so LeBron, I'm not mad at ya anymore or I'd be a hypocrit.

ESPN is still lame for all this hype though lol.

The Deadspin article was right on the money talking about ESPN IMO.