Everything posted by TrueBlueWildcat
-
Just for fun who wins Elliott County (2009) or Shelby Valley (2010)?
Not even close IMO. Elliott had a really good team but they split with Shelby Valley last year and really didn't impress in either game. Yes they played a tough road in the State tournament last year but it's not like Shelby Valley chose to play the teams they did this year, it's called a DRAW. Shelby Valley wins by 15 or more.
-
Elisha Justice Named Mr. Basketball
Great news!
-
Shelby Valley 73 Louisville Ballard 61
550+
-
Who would you vote for Mr. Basketball?
Sure sure. Shelby Valley was the better team PERIOD, not just "that night". The hatred for SV and their state championship is laughable.
-
Shelby Valley 73 Louisville Ballard 61
I love being an Alum of Shelby Valley. This was an awesome game and SV showed their heart and dedication throughout this whole game. If I'm not mistaken the led the whole game as well? Congrats to both teams on a hard fought season and if there was any doubt Justice deserves Mr. Basketball!
-
Ballard/Shelby Valley predictions
Simply put, yes I think they will win.
-
Ballard/Shelby Valley predictions
I don't see how Shelby Valley cab be counted out before the game even starts. They are a solid team and when they cause turnovers they are wry tough to beat. I do feel it'll be tough for them but I see no reason SV can't win tonight given their performances thus far in the tournament.
-
Ballard/Shelby Valley predictions
I think Shelby Valley will win this game but I am looking forward to it being a great state championship. So excited for this game tonight.
-
Shelby Valley / West Jessamine updates
Exactly what I was thinking but wasn't going to say anything.
-
Mason County/Shelby Valley Predictions
Very true!
-
Mason County/Shelby Valley Predictions
It'll be a close game but I like Shelby Valley to win by 3.
-
Shelby Valley 67 West Jessamine 54
I hope and pray it happens. I would love the see the State Championship banner in my old high school
-
Shelby Valley 67 West Jessamine 54
SV comes back to win the game after being down early. Justice finishes with 28 points. Good all around game by the Valley boys.
-
Shelby Valley / West Jessamine updates
64-54 SV leads.
-
Shelby Valley / West Jessamine updates
63-51 with 1 minute left. Justice has 28pts.
-
Shelby Valley / West Jessamine updates
SV up 9 with little time left in the 4th quarter.
-
Shelby Valley 68 Paducah Tilghman 45
I'm tired of hearing about whether or not to pull starters. For some of these players this State Tournament is the last games they will ever play, so why not play as long as you can?
-
Elisha Justice vs. Josh Sewell for Mr. Basketball
The best teams know how to win. Don't blame a teams failure of not making the state tournament on "the system".
-
Rank the Sweet 16 Teams
:laugh:
-
Rank the Sweet 16 Teams
It wasn't like it was a blowout or anything, they lost by 3. Who says they couldn't win a rematch? Anyway, I think they are a top contender because of the draw they received. I think if all the top teams had made it then they would be closer to 8 or 9.
-
Rank the Sweet 16 Teams
IMO SV is either 1 or 2 and has to be one of the bigger favorites to make the championship game. Their bracket is quite a surprise but when it comes to basketball anything can happen!
-
Elisha Justice vs. Josh Sewell for Mr. Basketball
Just about positive they did.
-
Ashland 58 Fairview 57
Pretty sure he meant that was was at home sick, not homesick.
-
Timmy Knipp for Mr. Basketball!
:laugh:
-
Lafayette 62 Lexington Catholic 56
Huge win for Lafayette.