Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

TrueBlueWildcat

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TrueBlueWildcat

  1. Not even close IMO. Elliott had a really good team but they split with Shelby Valley last year and really didn't impress in either game. Yes they played a tough road in the State tournament last year but it's not like Shelby Valley chose to play the teams they did this year, it's called a DRAW. Shelby Valley wins by 15 or more.
  2. Sure sure. Shelby Valley was the better team PERIOD, not just "that night". The hatred for SV and their state championship is laughable.
  3. I love being an Alum of Shelby Valley. This was an awesome game and SV showed their heart and dedication throughout this whole game. If I'm not mistaken the led the whole game as well? Congrats to both teams on a hard fought season and if there was any doubt Justice deserves Mr. Basketball!
  4. Simply put, yes I think they will win.
  5. I don't see how Shelby Valley cab be counted out before the game even starts. They are a solid team and when they cause turnovers they are wry tough to beat. I do feel it'll be tough for them but I see no reason SV can't win tonight given their performances thus far in the tournament.
  6. I think Shelby Valley will win this game but I am looking forward to it being a great state championship. So excited for this game tonight.
  7. Exactly what I was thinking but wasn't going to say anything.
  8. It'll be a close game but I like Shelby Valley to win by 3.
  9. I hope and pray it happens. I would love the see the State Championship banner in my old high school
  10. SV comes back to win the game after being down early. Justice finishes with 28 points. Good all around game by the Valley boys.
  11. 63-51 with 1 minute left. Justice has 28pts.
  12. SV up 9 with little time left in the 4th quarter.
  13. I'm tired of hearing about whether or not to pull starters. For some of these players this State Tournament is the last games they will ever play, so why not play as long as you can?
  14. The best teams know how to win. Don't blame a teams failure of not making the state tournament on "the system".
  15. It wasn't like it was a blowout or anything, they lost by 3. Who says they couldn't win a rematch? Anyway, I think they are a top contender because of the draw they received. I think if all the top teams had made it then they would be closer to 8 or 9.
  16. IMO SV is either 1 or 2 and has to be one of the bigger favorites to make the championship game. Their bracket is quite a surprise but when it comes to basketball anything can happen!
  17. Pretty sure he meant that was was at home sick, not homesick.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.