Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lafayette 62 Lexington Catholic 56

Featured Replies

  • Replies 51
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All about the matchups, but this is a big surprise!

Everyone's pick to win the 11th, won't even make the tournament! Wow!

Everyone's pick to win the 11th, won't even make the tournament! Wow!

 

They were my pick.

Everyone's pick to win the 11th, won't even make the tournament! Wow!

 

Not mine; I had the good sense not to pick them.

 

Papa (sometimes) knows best.

Not mine; I had the good sense not to pick them.

 

Papa (sometimes) knows best.

 

Same here...I thought about picking them, then chose otherwise.

Big surprise with this score.:eek:

:scared:

 

I'll add a :eek:

Mountain boy, Coldiron, pulls off the upset! Congrats Lafayette although I don't think it is as big as upset as some might think. The Generals are really good.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.