Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

In All

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by In All

  1. What kind of numbers did Zollo put up this year?
  2. I would like to see them as well. Though I have no rooting interest here, I would like to see them play again.
  3. You say that as if Mr. Kelsch did not have them there this year.
  4. Bottom half is pathetic.
  5. Royals better start picking it up. Looks like an even better 16th region team comes in on Friday & then the big showdown with Clark Co. the following week. Will Mason be at full strength by then?
  6. PCC does not belong on this list, even if they're at #24.
  7. How many of these guys will play in college?
  8. I would take one 13th official calling a regional title game over three 14th officials calling a panorama.
  9. I thought the popcorn was quite good last year.
  10. I've seen at least a semi-final or championship regional game from every region from the 6th through the 16th. I have never been disappointed at any of the gyms or arenas. But without question, in my lifetime I have never been a part of a better tournament atmosphere than the one at the Mason County Fieldhouse. Probably not what the Montgomery County or northern ky. fans want to hear but it is the opinion of this unbiased observer.
  11. Is Mason County at full strength? I was under the impression they had a kid hurt. This does not seem like your typical Mason County team as of late.
  12. I can't wait for Part 2 of this thread to start sometime around March.
  13. 7th region tourney will be something special this year.
  14. Finding replacement points provided by Cox & Stamper will be vital.
  15. Woods can play. He'll do very well at Butler.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.