Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

George Rogers Clark 73 Covington Catholic 46

Featured Replies

Final from the Toyota Classic. GRC played a very good game offensively and defensively. The Cards shot 58.5% from the field. Vinny Zollo went down with an ankle injury in the second quarter. He was taken to the hospital for x-rays.

  • Replies 56
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

GRC will play the winner of the Boyle Co vs Christian County game tomorrow at 12pm in the semfinals.

Final from the Toyota Classic. GRC played a very good game offensively and defensively. The Cards shot 58.5% from the field. Vinny Zollo went down with an ankle injury in the second quarter. He was taken to the hospital for x-rays.

 

I was wondering what had happened. Could not get the live feed to work. Hoping it isn't anything bad. I did see where GRC had 4 players in double digits.

  • Author

GRC was very unselfish with the ball. The boys seemed to be looking for each other and Bopper Stenzel played awesome defense. I'm hoping that it isn't anything serious either. I talked to Goldie and we was speculating that it may be a high ankle sprain.

GRC could very well be the best team in the state.

  • Author

I don't know about that. I will agree that they are a very GOOD team that coud win state.

GRC was very unselfish with the ball. The boys seemed to be looking for each other and Bopper Stenzel played awesome defense. I'm hoping that it isn't anything serious either. I talked to Goldie and we was speculating that it may be a high ankle sprain.

 

Looking over the stats, it seems that Corey Rogers didn't miss a beat.

1 for 10 from 3 and 5 for 16 from the line?? That won't keep you in many games at any level.

You should call the game into Riherds, they have the teams reversed with Cov Cath winning by the score.

Does anyone know what the schedule will be for tomorrow? Are the going to try and play all game in one day?

I hope Vinnys ok,I herd he broke it..Sounds like Cards played well though..

  • Author

Louisville Western and Scott Co will play at 1030 am. GRC and the Boyle/Christian winner will play at noon. The finals will be at 9pm tomorrow night. I believe that the third place game is 630 pm.

GRC will take on Christian County at 12:00. The championship will be played at 9:00 p.m.

 

I believe Scott County -vs- Western will be played at 10:30 a.m.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.