Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

George Rogers Clark 73 Covington Catholic 46

Featured Replies

I hope Vinnys ok,I herd he broke it..Sounds like Cards played well though..

 

Initial reports are showing high ankle spains which will have him out two weeks min. We are waiting in final word about the injury. If he is out for a while, GRC will need to readjust for the slate of games that are coming up;

  • Replies 56
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GRC was very unselfish with the ball. The boys seemed to be looking for each other and Bopper Stenzel played awesome defense. I'm hoping that it isn't anything serious either. I talked to Goldie and we was speculating that it may be a high ankle sprain.

 

Keep us updated on Zollo.

  • Author
Initial reports are showing high ankle spains which will have him out two weeks min. We are waiting in final word about the injury. If he is out for a while, GRC will need to readjust for the slate of games that are coming up;

 

I hope and pray that it isn't broken. I hope that he is able to come back too.

I hope Vinnys ok,I herd he broke it..Sounds like Cards played well though..

 

Heard he broke it, or hoped he broke it? Not saying you want a high school player hurt, but I would guess many Royal fans are foaming at the mouth tonight.

Keep us updated on Zollo.

 

Will send forward informaton as soon as I get it.

Just got in from the game. Talked to Theoldguy, a pleasue as always.

 

Zollo went down with 2:39 to go in the 2nd quarter. They took him to hospital to get x-ray.

 

Just talked to Vinny's mon x-rays came out good. It is very swollen, Cap is working on him now.

 

Jaylan Daniel was named defensive player of the game. Travis Purvis was named player of the game by WVLK radio.

Great game by Travis Purvis tonight off the bench. Adam Fatkin also looked good.

  • Author
Heard he broke it, or hoped he broke it? Not saying you want a high school player hurt, but I would guess many Royal fans are foaming at the mouth tonight.

 

I sure hope that Royal fans aren't hoping that he broke it. That would be just TERRIBLE!! I hate to see any young man to get hurt, no matter who he plays for.

  • Author
Just got in from the game. Talked to Theoldguy, a pleasue as always.

 

Zollo went down with 2:39 to go in the 2nd quarter. They took him to hospital to get x-ray.

 

Just talked to Vinny's mon x-rays came out good. It is very swollen, Cap is working on him now.

 

Jaylan Daniel was named defensive player of the game. Travis Purvis was named player of the game by WVLK radio.

Great game by Travis Purvis tonight off the bench. Adam Fatkin also looked good.

 

Hey Goldie!! It was great to see you at the game tonight? What is the timetable for Vinny's return?

Just got a text from Vinny's mon, He will NOT be playing tomorrow. Not sure how long he will be out.

Just got a text from Vinny's mon, He will NOT be playing tomorrow. Not sure how long he will be out.

 

That is probably a very good thing to let him rest that angle. GRC can run a leaner package (which seemes to work very well). Been impressed with Travis Purvis play coming off the bench. Has been getting some points and equal rebounds. Chralie Rogers continues to do a great job also.

Hey Goldie!! It was great to see you at the game tonight? What is the timetable for Vinny's return?

 

He is on crutches. GRC has one if not the best trainers in Decapio. If anyone can get him back on the court soon it will be Cap.

1/21/2011

Clark Co. 73 Covington Catholic 46

Clark Co. 19 13 19 22 73

Covington Catholic 10 11 12 13 46

Clark Co. (15-4) -- Daniel 15, B.Stenzel 2, Moore 1, Co.Rogers 17, R.Stenzel 19, Purvis 10, Rogers, Ch.Rogers 2, Fatkin 2, Martin 3, Whitton 2.

 

Covington Catholic (12-5) -- Ward 3, Thelen 16, Connelly 13, Riedinger 5, Schult 3, Cleves 2, Hyden 4.

 

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2010/11/23/1537435/latest-boys-basketball-results.html?appSession=493196999316319&RecordID=8504&PageID=3&PrevPageID=2&cpipage=1&CPIsortType=&CPIorderBy=#ixzz1BjJkPihJ

 

Cov. Cath.

 

Field Goal % 37.7

3 point % 10

Free Throw % 31.2

 

Turnovers 17

2nd chance points 13

Bench points 12

Steals 3

Points off TO 7

 

GRC

 

Field Goal % 58.5

3 Point % 55.6

Free Throw % 54.5

 

Points off Turnovers 18

2nd chance points 12

Bench points 20

Turnovers 10

Steals 12

  • Author
He is on crutches. GRC has one if not the best trainers in Decapio. If anyone can get him back on the court soon it will be Cap.

 

I figured that he wouldn't play tomorrow. Can you speculate on how long he will be out? Im so glad that the xrays were good.

Just got in from the game. Talked to Theoldguy, a pleasue as always.

 

Zollo went down with 2:39 to go in the 2nd quarter. They took him to hospital to get x-ray.

 

Just talked to Vinny's mon x-rays came out good. It is very swollen, Cap is working on him now.

 

Jaylan Daniel was named defensive player of the game. Travis Purvis was named player of the game by WVLK radio.

Great game by Travis Purvis tonight off the bench. Adam Fatkin also looked good.

 

So glad to hear x-rays came out good. Go Cards!!

I would never wish anybody an injury guys,That was just what I herd,I truely hope the young mans ok really and I don't think any Royal fans would wish that either..

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.