Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

George Rogers Clark 73 Covington Catholic 46

Featured Replies

  • Author
I would never wish anybody an injury guys,That was just what I herd,I truely hope the young mans ok really and I don't think any Royal fans would wish that either..[/quote

 

I wasn't implying that you hoped that mhighfield. If you thought that, I apologize. I meant that I hoped anyone wasn't hoping that he broke it. I hate to see anyone injured.

  • Replies 56
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would never wish anybody an injury guys,That was just what I herd,I truely hope the young mans ok really and I don't think any Royal fans would wish that either..

 

And that is a very classy post. Cause no true GRC fan would ever wish a injury on a Mason Co fan. That is one of the things that make our unique relationship so wonderful

What was the price of admission to get into the Classic?

  • Author
And that is a very classy post. Cause no true GRC fan would ever wish a injury on a Mason Co fan. That is one of the things that make our unique relationship so wonderful[/quote

 

Agred MNCM. The classy rivalry between Clark and Mason is very good. The 10th Region tournmament is by the best in the state. There is nothing like a final game at the Fieldhouse!!

We have experinced the injury bug and it stinks..

What was the price of admission to get into the Classic?

 

$5.00 very reasonable for a tourney.

So glad to talk to you tonight GRCCardinal1995!!

 

He is in a boot, so I would think a couple of weeks.

We have experinced the injury bug and it stinks..

 

Is Pawstat still back on schedule for beginning of Feb (Perhaps Feb 4th game??????). He will provide a great boost to Setty, Black, and Gilbert. (Who I think I saw on the ALL BGP Football team for this year!). If so, GREAT to him!

  • Author
$5.00 very reasonable for a tourney.

So glad to talk to you tonight GRCCardinal1995!!

 

He is in a boot, so I would think a couple of weeks.

 

That is good to know!! Did Christian Co win their game? I have to tried to find a score but I can't.

$5.00 very reasonable for a tourney.

So glad to talk to you tonight GRCCardinal1995!!

 

He is in a boot, so I would think a couple of weeks.

 

Since he will be in a boot and not playing - He can come sit between me and Goldie for the Rowan Co game next week.

GRC will face Christian County tomorrow, unless they blew their 30 point lead in the 3rd.

  • Author

I believe that will be a VERY tough game. Christian Co is now at full strength and we are not. GRC can still win the game if they play well.

Since he will be in a boot and not playing - He can come sit between me and Goldie for the Rowan Co game next week.

 

Sounds good to me.:thumb:

I believe that will be a VERY tough game. Christian Co is now at full strength and we are not. GRC can still win the game if they play well.

 

 

 

This will be quite a different game than was played in early Dec. Christian Co will have two of there stud football players back in theline ups, whihc has helped hem tremendously. This will be a huge challenge for GRC without ViZo. But I think they have the offesne to be able to adjust.

This will be quite a different game than was played in early Dec. Christian Co will have two of there stud football players back in theline ups, whihc has helped hem tremendously. This will be a huge challenge for GRC without ViZo. But I think they have the offesne to be able to adjust.

 

I stayed and watched part of the Christian Co game....they are very quick make lots of steal. Will be a real challenge for GRC tomorrow night. If a thread hasn't been started I will start one on that game, so we can keep on topic of this thread.

I hope Zollo is okay and not out too long. I believe Clark County will be playing on Saturday at Rupp in March. Should be a great state tournament this year.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.