Lafayette 62 Mason County 60 OT

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone that has that panic button, now is the time to press the crap out of it.

Absolute disgrace to lose this game

Mason had the chance to win in OT when they stole the ball on a inbound play with 1.1 second to go. Gilbert couldn't get his basket to fall.

Lafayette was up 62-58 and they let Mason score with 3.1 seconds to go....this almost cost Lafayette the game.

Mason had the chance to win in OT when they stole the ball on a inbound play with 1.1 second to go. Gilbert couldn't get his basket to fall.

Lafayette was up 62-58 and they let Mason score with 3.1 seconds to go....this almost cost Lafayette the game.

Gold, REMEMBER what I said in the PM this morning? IT'S HAPPENING! :sssh::popcorn:

Many questions. Why did Davis not play tonight for the Generals and was this their normal starting 5? Was impressed with Yarbrough and the Dakota Euton lookalike(forget the name). Why did Harris not play for Mason County and is Coach Moore still on the Mason County staff? Seemed odd to see him in the crowd sitting next to Coach Biggs:confused:

Gold, REMEMBER what I said in the PM this morning? IT'S HAPPENING! :sssh::popcorn:

I knew you had to have a crystal ball...:D

Many questions. Why did Davis not play tonight for the Generals and was this their normal starting 5? Was impressed with Yarbrough and the Dakota Euton lookalike(forget the name). Why did Harris not play for Mason County and is Coach Moore still on the Mason County staff? Seemed odd to see him in the crowd sitting next to Coach Biggs:confused:

As I stated above Lafayette was without players...see lasts nights Lafayette thread. As for Harris, think he sprang his ankle during the game.

I too would like to know the answer on the coaching staff?????

This was a dangerous game for Mason County, as Lafayette came in with nowhere to go but down, and hence nothing to lose. Would imagine that most likely reason for Davis not playing tonight is related to the occurrences in the LCA game that have been rehashed repeatedly on this site. As far as the permanent defections from Lafayette's team (not Davis, but some other players who've quit) could have been addition by subtraction. IF the remaining nucleus of Davis, Yarbrough, and Charles 'Snoop' Johnson can find some solidarity and cohesion around the team, I would imagine that district foes Tates Creek and Lexington Catholic would be hoping to draw Dunbar while their counterparts drew into a bracket with Lafayette and LCA.

Setty 17, Black and Gilbert 15, and that's basically it I think other than the 2-4 pts the bench scores per night. I don't understand about the Davis kid, is he hurt, disgruntled? What? I'm sure we kind find him a home in Mason County if he's looking.

This was a dangerous game for Mason County, as Lafayette came in with nowhere to go but down, and hence nothing to lose. Would imagine that most likely reason for Davis not playing tonight is related to the occurrences in the LCA game that have been rehashed repeatedly on this site. As far as the permanent defections from Lafayette's team (not Davis, but some other players who've quit) could have been addition by subtraction. [B]IF the remaining nucleus of Davis, Yarbrough, and Charles 'Snoop' Johnson [/b]can find some solidarity and cohesion around the team, I would imagine that district foes Tates Creek and Lexington Catholic would be hoping to draw Dunbar while their counterparts drew into a bracket with Lafayette and LCA.
Was very impressed with what I saw tonight considering the negativity that had read about, would have liked to have seen Davis play. Is the kid with 'Chester' on his warmups a player that sat tonight fro some reason. The Dakota Euton lookalike(please someone help me with a name as the address system at the Fieldhouse is atrocious) looked good at times and Yarbrough is a player.