Lafayette 62 Mason County 60 OT

Many questions. Why did Davis not play tonight for the Generals and was this their normal starting 5? Was impressed with Yarbrough and the Dakota Euton lookalike(forget the name). Why did Harris not play for Mason County and is Coach Moore still on the Mason County staff? Seemed odd to see him in the crowd sitting next to Coach Biggs:confused:

Isn't Moore on Pikeville's staff now?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone that has that panic button, now is the time to press the crap out of it.

Absolute disgrace to lose this game

The Royals I believe will be fine. One thing that was gained even in the loss was they were able to play several kids. A important thing is to be able to develop your bench. Harris will be fine, just giving the ankle a little rest.

They have another tough game coming up Tuesday . I think they will make some adjustments, and are a good team. But I think they are going to have nothing but tough game in the future. This could be a critical time for them.

I've been out town peeps visting inlaws this weekend and had to miss both games sorry...As for Mason there just loosing these games on purpose to give Clark a false sense of security..Alright that was just a joke so simmer down,They just don't have any depth right now,There relying on 4 people to pretty much do it all..They should get better as they get healthy we shall see,This senior class has been nothing but winners and I'd expect nothing less this year from them..I still firmly believe in them and think everything will be fine..Get Pawsat back get 2 more guys on that bench ready for some minutes and let's see what happens,They will need 7 or 8 to make things happen...As for Coach Moore he hasn't coached for a couple years now as he took the adminastration at Straub and devoted his time to that..