Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

George Rogers Clark 54 Rowan County 52

Featured Replies

Rowan Co came to play and GRC struggled tonight. Rowan has a nice team and is well coached. Got some good 3 point shooter which kept them close in the game.

 

Zollo did not start but played for GRC. Robbie Stenzel played, but had the flu, think he took 2 shots all night.

 

Congrats to Rowan Co. picked them as my dark horse early in the season to come out of the 16th.

  • Replies 43
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where was this played?

Rowan Co deserves a lot of credit!! The coach has his kids ready to play tonight. GRC seemed worn out from the Toyota Classic. They played three games in 27 hours. I could tell that Robbie was sick tonight. I was really glad to seen Vinny Zollo back tonight. The GRC trainer deserves kudos for getting Vinny ready.

  • Author

1/25/2011

Clark Co. 54 Rowan Co. 52

Rowan Co. 11 10 14 17 52

Clark Co. 13 13 17 11 54

Rowan Co. (11-4) -- Townsend 13, Egan 11, Wing 11, Cross 13, Hunter 4.

 

Clark Co. (18-4) -- Daniel 13, B.Stenzel 5, R.Stenzel 2, Purvis 9, Zollo 12, Rogers 13.

 

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2010/11/23/1537435/latest-boys-basketball-results.html?appSession=005197657400589&RecordID=8645&PageID=3&PrevPageID=2&cpipage=1&CPIsortType=&CPIorderBy=#ixzz1C6aNX0Fl

Got to give it to Rowan - they came to play. They have some athletes! Thier coach had them in synch and hustling every step.

 

GRC should take this victory very seriously. Dont overlook any opponent.

Edited by MNCM
I don't spell very goodly

  • Author
Rowan Co deserves a lot of credit!! The coach has his kids ready to play tonight. GRC seemed worn out from the Toyota Classic. They played three games in 27 hours. I could tell that Robbie was sick tonight. I was really glad to seen Vinny Zollo back tonight. The GRC trainer deserves kudos for getting Vinny ready.

 

Put Cap up there as one of the best in the state.:thumb:

 

Got to give it to Rowan - they came to play. They have some athletes! Thier coach had them in synch and hustling every step.

 

GRC should take this victory very seriously. Dont overlook any opponant.

 

Agree. Tuff schedule coming up with road trips to Male and Lexington Catholic.

There were some bright spots in the game for GRC, but overall they all looked very tired. I was suprised to see Vinny Zollo even playing tonight.

 

I would like to see the shooting percentage stats for both teams. I think Rowan got some great shots (and more overall shots taken than GRC), but couldn't connect. I would like to see the points off turnovers for both teams too. That could prove to be interesting.

 

Nice to see Wazzoo Sports there for this game.

Rowan Co.s matchup 2/3 zone pushed Clark out in the floor where they were not comfortable in running their offense. Robbie Stenzil sick & not able to play did not help Clark's offense. He has the range to consistent hit his 3 pt. shots from there. Rowan Co. played very hard in this game and in my opinion desreved the call on the 3 pt. attempt at the end. But I only seen it on tv but I also watched the replay twice.

I wish Robbie would get more looks for Mr Basketball. I think his game is so unselfish and he quietly gets his 20 or so points every night that it takes games like this to realize he is the punch when this team knocks out opponents! Anyone want to join a campaign?

Rowan played a great game and GRC probably had their worst game of the season. Looked very tired and lackadaisal. Good to see Zollo seems to be healthy.

Rowan Co.s matchup 2/3 zone pushed Clark out in the floor where they were not comfortable in running their offense. Robbie Stenzil sick & not able to play did not help Clark's offense. He has the range to consistent hit his 3 pt. shots from there. Rowan Co. played very hard in this game and in my opinion desreved the call on the 3 pt. attempt at the end. But I only seen it on tv but I also watched the replay twice.

 

Looked like a clean block up top. Not sure with .5 you can say he even got that shot off, much less argue a foul happened within .5.

Looked like a clean block up top. Not sure with .5 you can say he even got that shot off, much less argue a foul happened within .5.

 

Got to agree - .5 was not near enough time to get any kind of control on the ball, and heave it up.

 

Block looked clean from bottom section on Rowan Co side of the mid-court line.

 

What did the Wazzoo announcers say?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.