Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

George Rogers Clark 54 Rowan County 52

Featured Replies

How can you have a foul on a play that starts at .5 unless a player is being held as he shoots?

 

The same way you get fouled with 10 seconds on the clock????

  • Replies 43
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well hopefully the 10th can draw the 16th tomorrow, both these teams win their region, then neutral officials and a neutral floor can help us all decide the better team.

 

I sure hope that happens so Clark can advance to the next round.

I sure hope that happens so Clark can advance to the next round.

 

:laugh:

The same way you get fouled with 10 seconds on the clock????

 

That made no sense. How about this then, how can you have a foul after the buzzer?

Game is on wazoo right now if anyone wants to see the final play.

That made no sense. How about this then, how can you have a foul after the buzzer?

 

Make sure you turn your volume up and listen to the buzzer...... You will notice the Rowan kid was fouled well before the buzzer sounds

Make sure you turn your volume up and listen to the buzzer...... You will notice the Rowan kid was fouled well before the buzzer sounds

 

So what you're saying is with 0:00.5 on the clock you can shoot, get it blocked, then get fouled? And remember, with 0:00.3 on the clock you cannot get a shot off by rule.

So what you're saying is with 0:00.5 on the clock you can shoot, get it blocked, then get fouled? And remember, with 0:00.3 on the clock you cannot get a shot off by rule.

 

Yes, if I could figure out how to share the photos with you on the site, I would..... As the game clock and the Rowan players shot are all in the photos. Kid starts to shot at .3, block at .2 and yes the foul at .1....

  • Author
Yes, if I could figure out how to share the photos with you on the site, I would..... As the game clock and the Rowan players shot are all in the photos. Kid starts to shot at .3, block at .2 and yes the foul at .1....

 

:lol: Not possible to do all of that in 1/2 of a second.

:lol: Not possible to do all of that in 1/2 of a second.

 

Send me your e-mail address... you can see for yourself

  • Author
Send me your e-mail address... you can see for yourself

 

I was at the game I saw it.

I was at the game I saw it.

 

Just offering.... often many of us see what we want to see

  • Author
Just offering.... often many of us see what we want to see

 

Had time ran out...yes...was there a foul...from my view ...yes, but like I said not possible to pass in ball, get ball, jump to shoot, get fouled in 1/2 second. Time had run out. Right no call by the refs.

 

 

Rowan Co has a nice team and well coached. Best of luck to them the rest of the season and in the regional tourney.

Had time ran out...yes...was there a foul...from my view ...yes, but like I said not possible to pass in ball, get ball, jump to shoot, get fouled in 1/2 second. Time had run out. Right no call by the refs.

 

 

Rowan Co has a nice team and well coached. Best of luck to them the rest of the season and in the regional tourney.

 

We will have to agree to disagree on the no call thing.... but good luck to both teams in the post season.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.