Friday, March 4th - 1st Round Lower Bracket Games - 6:30pm/8pm

Saturday, March 5th - Upper Bracket Semis - 5pm

Saturday, March 5th - Lower Bracket Semis - 8:30pm

Monday, March 7th - Championship Game - 7:30pm

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To see the final last year I had to park on the bridge leading to the arena, but on the bright side I got to see a great final game, of course the crowd was over the top!

I strongly recommend anyone who loves basketball take in a final game at the Fieldhouse.

_MG_8364.jpg

I don't understand the Monday final. Even if you had it on Sunday that would be better. Is there any place better than The Fieldhouse to see a high school basketball game?

I like the BOK but the Fieldhouse is pretty special and I must admit I give the advantage to MC Fieldhouse.

That's a joke if true.

They do this because of the crowds and fans getting in and out of their seats. If Clark plays second game and their fans are coming in and the gym is half full or better of Pendleton fans it just makes it difficult. And of Course it makes more money.

I don't understand the Monday final. Even if you had it on Sunday that would be better. Is there any place better than The Fieldhouse to see a high school basketball game?
There is nothing worse than having any basketball event on a Sunday afternoon(even baseball on a Sunday seems dull), it has no feel to it. Basketball is meant to be played of a night. I even hate the afternoon and morning state tournament games,wish there was a way to make the whole event in the evenings.

Saturday semis are split session, separate admission games.

Monday finals instead of Sunday might be because the lower bracket survivor would have to play on Fri/Sat/Sun.

In the past, the boys would play the opening round games on Day 1 (Mon) and Day 2 (Tues), the girls would play their opening round games on Day 3 (Wed) and Day 4(Thrs), the boys would play their semis and finals on Day 5 (Fri) and Day 6 (Sat), with the girls playing their semis and finals on Day 7 (Following Monday) and Day 8 (Following Tuesday) - if the boys state tournament was first. Opposite if the girls tournament was first.

This year, the Girls' 10th Region Tournament, played at Bourbon County High School, will have the Girls Upper Bracket Opening round on Monday, Feb. 28th, and the lower bracket first round on Tuesday, March 1st (both 6:30pm and 8pm). They will play their semis on Wednesday night March 2nd, and their finals on Saturday afternoon, March 5th at 2pm.

Also I hope that it was brought up about student sections sitting behind the oppossing team and their behavior. Hope the Mason Co adm. will not allow to happen this year what did last year.

:rolleyes: Here we go again. Once again this goes back to GRC or any team. GRC had the chance to change benches!

They shouldn't have to choose. It should be set the same for everyone in the tournament... benches and student section placement.

But since it isn't and probably never will be at the fieldhouse (it is at BOK and at Montgomery) I think given the option GRC will probably choose the other bench this year if the situation comes up again. I think Pendleton had to choose last year too. Bush league in my opinion.