Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pendleton County/ Deming Predictions 2/22

Who wins this matchup? 33 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this matchup?

    • Pendleton County
      48%
      16
    • Deming
      51%
      17

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Pendleton County and Deming face off in the first round of the 38th District Tournament Tuesday night in Cynthiana. Deming won their only regular season matchup, 67-64 in overtime.

 

Thoughts?

I thnk Pendleton County might be playing their best basketball of the season right now.

 

WIth the one/done status of this game, I'll take the Wildcats to advance.

 

With that being said, I'd like to see the King twins and Co. finish out their high school careers in the Mason County Fieldhouse in March.

Deming by as many as they want.:thumb:

  • Author
Deming by as many as they want.:thumb:

 

This could be the most ridiculous post I've ever seen on BGP.

  • Author
I take it this district does not seed?

 

No they don't. However, it would get messy even if they did. Deming beat Pendleton County by 3, Pendleton County beat Harrison County by 4, and Harrison County beat Deming by 7. So I believe these two teams would still play each other in the first round. Regardless, I don't think anyone would argue that these are the best two teams in the 38th.

No they don't. However, it would get messy even if they did. Deming beat Pendleton County by 3, Pendleton County beat Harrison County by 4, and Harrison County beat Deming by 7. So I believe these two teams would still play each other in the first round. Regardless, I don't think anyone would argue that these are the best two teams in the 38th.

 

That is what I was thinking....why I asked if they seeded. Think they ever will seed?

You can't be serious?

 

He enjoys needling folks.

I thnk Pendleton County might be playing their best basketball of the season right now.

 

WIth the one/done status of this game, I'll take the Wildcats to advance.

 

With that being said, I'd like to see the King twins and Co. finish out their high school careers in the Mason County Fieldhouse in March.

 

I would like to see them as well. Though I have no rooting interest here, I would like to see them play again.

Pendleton wins by 3, 64-61. Pendleton Co.'s defense will carry them to victory, but I wouldn't mind seeing Deming advance. This is really a hard game to call... Should be a great game!!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.