Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rowan County 49 Mason County 44

Featured Replies

Egan for Rowan Co had 21 and Setty of Mason Co had 18.

 

Points off bench:

 

Mason Co 3

 

Rowan Co 0

 

Rowan Co improves to 13-4

 

Mason Co falls to 11-8 for the season.

I thought this was a surprise until I saw each team's record.

  • Author
I thought this was a surprise until I saw each team's record.

 

Rowan is a well coached team. They could make some noise or even win the 16th. Mason Co not living up to their pre-season ranking of #1 team in the 10th by Cats Pause.

Entertaining, physical game at the Fieldhouse tonight. Rowan was 9-20 from behind the arc, with Egan going 6-7.

 

Nobody sick, no sprained ankles, no bad officials calls. Rowan wins and deserves all the credit.:thumb:

  • Author
Entertaining, physical game at the Fieldhouse tonight. Rowan was 9-20 from behind the arc, with Egan going 6-7.

 

Nobody sick, no sprained ankles, no bad officials calls. Rowan wins and deserves all the credit.:thumb:

Pawsett back yet?

The And 1 given to Setty was as bad a call I have seen in quite a while. That call was late in the game and could have definitely cost Rowan the momentum. Thankfully it didn't cost the better team the W.

  • Author
The And 1 given to Setty was as bad a call I have seen in quite a while. That call was late in the game and could have definitely cost Rowan the momentum. Thankfully it didn't cost the better team the W.

 

Mason Co announcers could not believe the basket was called good. They stated that was a NBA call.

It was in the 4th quarter with 3:30 to go in game. Score before the basket and foul was 41-37 Rowan Co.

Pawsat could be back for the Febuary 4th glorified scrimmage, personally I would keep him out. Could be used an excuse when Royals lose by 20 :lol:

 

Rowan showed at Clark County they are the real deal. Royals are down this year, but only giving up 26 points going into the 4th is a credit to Vikings defense.

 

Looking forward to seeing how they match up with Ashland in a couple weeks.

I am surprised, but not surpised by the outcome of this game. I think a lot of people are overlooking Rowen Co (even on thier home floors) and they are playing some good ball right now (with great defense).

 

I hope Pawsat is available to play every game he can, but not at the expense of getting injured again.

Pawsat is now able to practice with the team.

 

They need him badly.

If I am Harris or Gilbert, I would be very upset. They are the only two that play hard on this team. Setty and Black are always the last two down court on defense, but for some reason, are the first two down court on offense. Harris, Gilbert and Henry trying to stop 5 guys then get the rebound. This team can be a lot better, but seem to get worse every game. Many people wondered what would happen when Mason had a team than actually needed coaching. I think that question has been answered.

  • Author

1/28/2011

Rowan Co. 49 Mason Co. 44
Rowan Co. 16 5 16 12 49
Mason Co. 11 9 6 18 44
Rowan Co. (13-4) -- Townsend 12, Wing 2, Egan 21, Cross 7, Hunter 7. Mason Co. (11-8) -- Gilbert 3, Black 11, Harris 9, Setty 18, Hamm 3.

 

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2010/11/23/1537435/latest-boys-basketball-results.html?appSession=651983963731077&RecordID=8805&PageID=3&PrevPageID=2&cpipage=1&CPIsortType=&CPIorderBy=#ixzz1COTaLKiP

If I am Harris or Gilbert, I would be very upset. They are the only two that play hard on this team. Setty and Black are always the last two down court on defense, but for some reason, are the first two down court on offense. Harris, Gilbert and Henry trying to stop 5 guys then get the rebound. This team can be a lot better, but seem to get worse every game. Many people wondered what would happen when Mason had a team than actually needed coaching. I think that question has been answered.

 

A talented team sure makes a coach look a lot better. MC hasn't had a team in the last ten years that wasn't talented. So draw your own conclusions.

A talented team sure makes a coach look a lot better. MC hasn't had a team in the last ten years that wasn't talented. So draw your own conclusions.

Sorry to disagree but Coach O'Hearn is one of the best. Can you honestly tell me winning the region last year was all on MC talent? My take on this year's team is they're mediocre at best on the overall talent level with not much help in sight.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.