Everything posted by In All
-
10th Region Coach and Player of the Year
What kind of numbers did Zollo put up this year?
-
9th Region Favorites
I'll take NewCath.
-
Pendleton County/ Deming Predictions 2/22
I would like to see them as well. Though I have no rooting interest here, I would like to see them play again.
-
Pendleton County/ Deming Predictions 2/22
He enjoys needling folks.
-
Augusta to honor Coach Robin Kelsch
You say that as if Mr. Kelsch did not have them there this year.
-
2011 Boy's Sweet 16 Draw
True.
-
Rowan County 49 Mason County 44
They need him badly.
-
2011 Boy's Sweet 16 Draw
Bottom half is pathetic.
-
Bracken County 54 Grant County 52
He knew.
-
George Rogers Clark 54 Rowan County 52
Where was this played?
-
Mason County 69 Fleming County 60
Royals better start picking it up. Looks like an even better 16th region team comes in on Friday & then the big showdown with Clark Co. the following week. Will Mason be at full strength by then?
-
Dave Cantrall’s boys’ basketball ratings 1/23
PCC does not belong on this list, even if they're at #24.
-
NKY POY: One Month to Go
How many of these guys will play in college?
-
George Rogers Clark 73 Covington Catholic 46
Keep us updated on Zollo.
-
Regional Referees
I would take one 13th official calling a regional title game over three 14th officials calling a panorama.
-
2011 - 10th Region Tournament Structure
I thought the popcorn was quite good last year.
-
2011 - 10th Region Tournament Structure
I've seen at least a semi-final or championship regional game from every region from the 6th through the 16th. I have never been disappointed at any of the gyms or arenas. But without question, in my lifetime I have never been a part of a better tournament atmosphere than the one at the Mason County Fieldhouse. Probably not what the Montgomery County or northern ky. fans want to hear but it is the opinion of this unbiased observer.
-
Lafayette 62 Mason County 60 OT
Is Mason County at full strength? I was under the impression they had a kid hurt. This does not seem like your typical Mason County team as of late.
-
Concessions at The Fieldhouse?
I can't wait for Part 2 of this thread to start sometime around March.
-
Jeffersontown 67 Pleasure Ridge Park 55
7th region tourney will be something special this year.
-
Two Questions
Coin flip
-
Augusta 74 Bourbon County 66 (OT)
He knew.
-
Augusta 74 Bourbon County 66 (OT)
He knew.
-
Knott Country Central 2010/2011
Finding replacement points provided by Cox & Stamper will be vital.
-
Kameron Woods To Butler
Woods can play. He'll do very well at Butler.