Lebron James signs with the Miami Heat!

You could tell by his demeanor that he wasn't staying in Cleveland. That franchise just lost all their value.

Without Lebron they will not win 30 games. Everyone will see how important Lebron was to that franchise once next season starts. All the haters who act like hes not as good as advertised will find out first hand what he meant and how much better he made the players around him.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone want to guess the Heat's record next season? 74-8?

Depends on who they can get to go around them. Very nice strategy by Riley drafting Varnardo, Butler and Pittman. All guys who have four years of college experience, all guys who were terrific college players who know the game. Varnardo's defense will play a nice role off the bench, and Butler and Pittman should grow into nice NBA role players.

They have the mid-level, then they have to sign everyone else to league minimum.................

I don't think they have the Mid-level available. They were under the salary cap to begin the off-season. I think they can only use the little bit of cap space available and minimum contracts.

Just goes to show that he really does care about winning. :thumb:

Very selfless move IMO for him to come to Wades team and work with him and Bosh to win championships. Will love for all the haters who have called him selfish to say this is a selfish move. When it came down to it, Chicago would have been a good place to win, Knicks, possibly, but when you can have that kind of star power on one team, then wow.

Yup he cares about winning. It's important to his legacy. He wants to win so bad he wants others to do the dirty work for him.

I don't think they have the Mid-level available. They were under the salary cap to begin the off-season. I think they can only use the little bit of cap space available and minimum contracts.

Yup he cares about winning. It's important to his legacy. He wants to win so bad he wants others to do the dirty work for him.

Bitter much?

Just disappointed man. I thought he'd really have more of a competitive side to him.

So basically because he wants to win he doesn't have a competitive side? Where does it say that in order to be a competitor you're not allowed to have other great teammates?