Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lebron James signs with the Miami Heat!

Featured Replies

I maintain now as I did then that "The Decision" was the only mistake LeBron made. I don't think he wins a single ring ever in Cleveland.

  • Replies 307
  • Views 35.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hahahaha, that was some passionate debate. :D :lol:

 

 

 

I feel foolish now backing Lebron and trying to rationalize the decision, that was a foolish thing to do. However, at the time he was getting so much hate I just tried to keep it real and still show support. One things for sure, you can never call me a bandwagon jumper or anything like that, I have the players I like and I stick with them. Same with teams (Chicago Cubs, Dallas Cowboys, UK), in the NBA I never really had a team, just like the teams that my favorite players played for. More about liking a team because of who plays for them instead of liking a team no matter what.

 

Ride or die. No doubt. If you like athletes and teams like this then I hope your friends understand how loyal of a guy you are. Word up.

:lol2: Man, I was young and stupid.

 

Now, well at least I'm not as young, right? :D

Emotions were running rampant. Also^ you correctly predicted fewer than five years of the Heatles, just before saying Shaq rode coattails.

Legendary thread. I had such a blast those few days when LeBron was in Decisionland.

:lol2: Man, I was young and stupid.

 

Now, well at least I'm not as young, right? :D

Your posts were awesome in this thread. You are always passionate when you make a stance, a very admirable quality.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.