Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lebron James signs with the Miami Heat!

Featured Replies

  • Replies 307
  • Views 35.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, let's see the haters hate. They'll be out in droves now.

Well I never been a Lebron fan, even though I know he is amazing. However I guess I am going to start to like him now, since he will be playing with Wade. Wade is my favorite player, and whatever team he plays on is my favorite, since I am not a big NBA guy. I am now a Lebron fan. Here is to Wade showing Lebron how to win a Championship! ;)

Looks like I'll hate on Lebron for a few more years.

You heard it here first...The Miami Heat will not win the NBA Championship next year...Mark it down!

You heard it here first...The Miami Heat will not win the NBA Championship next year...Mark it down!

 

Making predictions on his first career post. Bold move :thumb:

They have the mid-level, then they have to sign everyone else to league minimum.................

Making predictions on his first career post. Bold move :thumb:

 

HA HA I thought it would be one heck of an opening to Bluegrasspreps.

  • Author
He's not going to Miami.

 

While you were just stating your opinion this goes to show that every team still had a chance. :thumb:

You could tell by his demeanor that he wasn't staying in Cleveland. That franchise just lost all their value.

Just goes to show that he really does care about winning. :thumb:

 

Very selfless move IMO for him to come to Wades team and work with him and Bosh to win championships. Will love for all the haters who have called him selfish to say this is a selfish move. When it came down to it, Chicago would have been a good place to win, Knicks, possibly, but when you can have that kind of star power on one team, then wow.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.