Lebron James signs with the Miami Heat!

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TBW, I have defended LBJ until I was blue in the face. But, most of the things I have taken up for him on, I can now see the haters side of it. I feel like I've lied for the past decade man.

Welcome my friend welcome!! :D They all come over to the good side at some point.

Good enough for me. Who'd they beat this year? Oh yeah, the Big 3.....oh wait, they began calling it the Big 4 this year. That's right.:lol:

Bring on the Superfriends and their 2nd round draft picks for a bench.:lol:

Just playing around. If it plays like we expect, it should be an intense 7 game series between the Lakers and Heat. I look forward to seeing how good the Heat will be. Especially since they will assume the role of the villains. Kobe Bryant....the good guy......hmmm. Who'd have thunk it.?

I think Kobe could become revered. He will be the good guy if these teams meet up IMO.

TBW, I have defended LBJ until I was blue in the face. But, most of the things I have taken up for him on, I can now see the haters side of it. I feel like I've lied for the past decade man.

Hey no problem, you defend a player you like..I'm glad for that. I'm just saying that he is doing what's best for him.

A GM just said: "Lebron took the easy way out, he doesn't have the mental fortitude to win".

People are really just upset at his decision. Time for these teams and front office people to get over it. Yes Chicago was probably the best fit but it's not where he wanted to go. People always get upset when players take money over winning/heart, but finally when a player does it people become more upset.

Ah, we'll just agree to disagree. I want to defend LeBron in this I just can't. I never thought I would say that, but I think you have to respect that. If there was any way in the world I could feel differently I would, but I just cannot. Cool? I just don't think you'd ever see Kobe leaving to join someone, or any other great leaving to play with someone in the prime of their careers.

I've been giving you a hard time. But I have to give you props for standing your ground. :thumb: :thumb:

And you are totally right about Kobe, he is just too competitive.

As far as this goes...as I've said I'm not a LeBron fan but I'll welcome him to my favorite team, if for no other reason than to bring some more rings to my favorite player.

A GM just said: "Lebron took the easy way out, he doesn't have the mental fortitude to win".

People are really just upset at his decision. Time for these teams and front office people to get over it. Yes Chicago was probably the best fit but it's not where he wanted to go. People always get upset when players take money over winning/heart, but finally when a player does it people become more upset.

So true. I like everything Chris Broussard has had to say on the situation.

I've been giving you a hard time. But I have to give you props for standing your ground. :thumb: :thumb:

And you are totally right about Kobe, he is just too competitive.

As far as this goes...as I've said I'm not a LeBron fan but I'll welcome him to my favorite team, if for no other reason than to bring some more rings to my favorite player.

Hey man all kinds of people give me a hard time on here so it's nothing new. :thumb: I have to keep it real and be honest with how I feel though.