Lebron James signs with the Miami Heat!

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ask me in a few weeks. I may just be disappointed right now, but if the Finals were today I'd be for the Lakers.

I think you'll settle in as time goes on. It took me about a week to get over knowing all the Kobe hater/MJ lovers were right after game 7.:lol:

When the season starts and we get used to seeing him in a Heat jersey they will be doing some amazing things on the court together. However, I'd love to have you pulling for the Lakers.:thumb:

Ask me in a few weeks. I may just be disappointed right now, but if the Finals were today I'd be for the Lakers.

Call me childish and immature, but I do not wish success for LeBron in Miami. I like DWade, I'm indifferent about Bosh, but LBJ just drove a stake into the hearts of Clevelanders in the worst imaginable way possible. I doubt I'll ever see him more than as an egotistical jerk now.

Call me childish and immature, but I do not wish success for LeBron in Miami. I like DWade, I'm indifferent about Bosh, but LBJ just drove a stake into the hearts of Clevelanders in the worst imaginable way possible. I doubt I'll ever see him more than as an egotistical jerk now.

I'm afraid I'll feel the same way. The way he did it was inexcusable IMO.

Dwayne Wade couldn't win on his own, he needed Shaq.

Jordan couldn't win on his own, he needed Pippen.

Kobe couldn't win on his own, he needed Shaq, then needed Gasol (IMO)

I mean really guys, what player wins on their own?

Every player you named won with one other star...LeBron needs two lol.

This just might make me become more of a Magic fan to be honest with you. And I'm not kidding either. Besides, who in Miami could hold Dwight Howard's jock?

Dwayne Wade couldn't win on his own, he needed Shaq.

Jordan couldn't win on his own, he needed Pippen.

Kobe couldn't win on his own, he needed Shaq, then needed Gasol (IMO)

I mean really guys, what player wins on their own?

Someone gets it!!!!!!!!!!!