UK 81 LSU 55

MJAlltheWay24

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good win. Cousins played great, Patterson is getting more agressive, Orton is continuing to improve, Liggins gives his all, Wall is Wall, Harris played well, ... good overall team when doing what they needed to do.

I do find it humorous that the team leads by 28 at the half, cruises to an easy win, and it still takes under 10 posts for the negativity to find its way in.

We ought to have an over/under on all UK threads on when the first negative post comes.

:ohbrother:

Cousins needs more mention around the country.

I really don't want him to get more attention, that means more double teams lol.

UK plays 20 minutes of good basketball and wins by 26,what would happen if UK plays good basketball all 40 minutes?

I would have shut the engines off in the second half if I was playing today too. Those games sure do get boring as a player.

Cousins needs more mention around the country.

I was watching the Kansas game today, and the announcers said "I challenge anyone to name two better big men than Cole Alridge" then they went on to say that they couldn't even think of 1 let alone 2. All I could do was :ohbrother:

I was watching the Kansas game today, and the announcers said "I challenge anyone to name two better big men than Cole Alridge" then they went on to say that they couldn't even think of 1 let alone 2. All I could do was :ohbrother:

Boogie would destroy Aldrich, make him look foolish. I think the announcers would rethink that if they saw Big Cuz dunking it in Cole's face all-game.

And no, I'm not just wearing my blue shades. Aldrich is a junior, Cuz, a frosh. But, every game, Boogie works the paint, sometimes with three people on him. I'd like to see the actual stat, but I would bet Boogs has the most and-one opportunities in the country right now. The only way to stop him is to foul him, and usually he still makes 3/5 of those, then the and one. Aldrich is a good post player, don't get me wrong, but he is no where near as talented, or has never shown the flashes of greatness that Cousins has this season. IMO Cousins is the best post prospect (looking on to the NBA) since Oden, and its not a stretch to say he is as good if not better than Oden was.

:lol: FutureCoach the king of "I told you so's."

Only happens about three times a year though :D

Solid game. Defense let up a little in the second half but that's to be expected being up so much.

I don't know a single person on here who hasn't said something when they have been right about something. Everyone on here does. The thing is though, seems like most of us are usually wrong more than we are right with the things we say on here. :D

I know I wasn't trying to make it sound like we were complaining. Just this thread really wouldn't have much to talk about, it was a solid win. So I just thought I would throw that thought out there. Pilgrim wouldn't have helped much this year, he probably would have just stole the few minutes Stevenson gets. I just think next year would have been the year he would have helped a lot when Patterson leaves. :thumb:

I wouldn't mind seeing coach Cal giving him just a couple of minutes a game if a team is in zone all game. I think that now that his wrist is better, that he could help out the team a little bit.

I would like to see Hood play more myself. He's a nice shooter with a good attitude but he may never get the chance to play there. There's a world of talent there.

I would like to see Hood play more myself. He's a nice shooter with a good attitude but he may never get the chance to play there. There's a world of talent there.

Yeah it wouldn't be much of a surprise to see him transfer. Even though I hope he stays, because I think he could end up being a very variable player here in a year or two.

Hood is a freshman and he is going through the freshman translation of going from high school ball to college ball. The other freshman were ranked higher for a reason and made the transition much easier. To much is expected of him right now from some Kentucky fans. You'll see Hood get much more playing time next year as he progresses. He may even get a starting spot down the road in maybe his junior or senior year. Until that time, he just needs to hit the gym hard and improve his skills and get stronger.

Hood is a freshman and he is going through the freshman translation of going from high school ball to college ball. The other freshman were ranked higher for a reason and made the transition much easier. To much is expected of him right now from some Kentucky fans. You'll see Hood get much more playing time next year as he progresses. He may even get a starting spot down the road in maybe his junior or senior year. Until that time, he just needs to hit the gym hard and improve his skills and get stronger.

I think most people realize that. However most people realize and I am sure he does to that he basically has three people in front of him at the 3 spot in Miller, Dodson, and Liggins all of them which are onlly sophomores. Dodson and Liggins both could play the two as well. Then if the next recruiting class goes well, then there is also a few more guys he would have to beat out. I don't think to many people are expecting much from him at all, its just comes down to he does have a lot of players that will be in front of him. I am sure he sees that too. It comes down to if he is willing to put in the time to try to become better than those guys and take a chance at beating them out. Or if maybe it would be better for him to transfer. I know I would love to see him stay here though.