UK 81 LSU 55

MJAlltheWay24

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone mentioned that Josh Harellson is awful in the update thread. I remember some people saying before the season that he thought he would contribute. I told you then, he wouldn't do anything at all to help this team. I wonder if the people who were happy that they kept Harellson instead of Pilgram are still thinking it was a good decision? Pilgram wouldn't have played much on this team, but would have got a few minutes. He would have helped out more next year though once Patterson leaves.

UK came out and did what they were suppose to in this game...dominate.

Cousins with his sixth straight double double.

Jon Hood knocked down a three in the final couple of minutes.

I wouldn't mind seeing coach Cal giving him just a couple of minutes a game if a team is in zone all game. I think that now that his wrist is better, that he could help out the team a little bit.

Good all-around, well balanced performane.

Cousins - 19pts & 12 boards

Patterson - 16pts & 5 boards

Bledsoe - 10pts & 5 boards

Dodson - 8 pts

Liggins - 7 pts & 7 boards

Wall - 6 pts & 7 ast

Orton - 5 pts & 5 boards

LSU

Spencer - 25 points but went 2-13 from behind the arc.

Someone mentioned that Josh Harellson is awful in the update thread. I remember some people saying before the season that he thought he would contribute. I told you then, he wouldn't do anything at all to help this team. I wonder if the people who were happy that they kept Harellson instead of Pilgram are still thinking it was a good decision? Pilgram wouldn't have played much on this team, but would have got a few minutes. He would have helped out more next year though once Patterson leaves.

If I was Pilgrim, I'm not sure I would have wanted to stay here anyway. He probably really wasn't ever going to see much time with the way that Cal recruits. It was probably best for him personally to head out.

If I was Pilgrim, I'm not sure I would have wanted to stay here anyway. He probably really wasn't ever going to see much time with the way that Cal recruits. It was probably best for him personally to head out.

Pilgrim wanted to stay really bad FWIW...

Great game by the CATS today. This team is just fine with the way the roster panned out. We are 21-1 and still complaining? :ohbrother:

Please show me a complaint :ohbrother:

Why can't we all be Cat fans without others thinking their better than the rest because they don't "complain"?

:lol: FutureCoach the king of "I told you so's."

Only happens about three times a year though :D

Solid game. Defense let up a little in the second half but that's to be expected being up so much.