Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK 81 LSU 55

Featured Replies

  • Replies 36
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good win, just a good all around game.

  • Author

UK came out and did what they were suppose to in this game...dominate.

 

Cousins with his sixth straight double double.

 

Jon Hood knocked down a three in the final couple of minutes.

Someone mentioned that Josh Harellson is awful in the update thread. I remember some people saying before the season that he thought he would contribute. I told you then, he wouldn't do anything at all to help this team. I wonder if the people who were happy that they kept Harellson instead of Pilgram are still thinking it was a good decision? Pilgram wouldn't have played much on this team, but would have got a few minutes. He would have helped out more next year though once Patterson leaves.

UK came out and did what they were suppose to in this game...dominate.

 

Cousins with his sixth straight double double.

 

Jon Hood knocked down a three in the final couple of minutes.

 

I wouldn't mind seeing coach Cal giving him just a couple of minutes a game if a team is in zone all game. I think that now that his wrist is better, that he could help out the team a little bit.

  • Author

Good all-around, well balanced performane.

 

Cousins - 19pts & 12 boards

Patterson - 16pts & 5 boards

Bledsoe - 10pts & 5 boards

Dodson - 8 pts

Liggins - 7 pts & 7 boards

Wall - 6 pts & 7 ast

Orton - 5 pts & 5 boards

 

LSU

Spencer - 25 points but went 2-13 from behind the arc.

  • Author
Someone mentioned that Josh Harellson is awful in the update thread. I remember some people saying before the season that he thought he would contribute. I told you then, he wouldn't do anything at all to help this team. I wonder if the people who were happy that they kept Harellson instead of Pilgram are still thinking it was a good decision? Pilgram wouldn't have played much on this team, but would have got a few minutes. He would have helped out more next year though once Patterson leaves.

 

If I was Pilgrim, I'm not sure I would have wanted to stay here anyway. He probably really wasn't ever going to see much time with the way that Cal recruits. It was probably best for him personally to head out.

Great game by Cousins and the rest of the team. Patterson had a very good game and UK played really well throughout the entire game!

A little payback for last year!!!!!

If I was Pilgrim, I'm not sure I would have wanted to stay here anyway. He probably really wasn't ever going to see much time with the way that Cal recruits. It was probably best for him personally to head out.

Pilgrim wanted to stay really bad FWIW...

Great game by the CATS today. This team is just fine with the way the roster panned out. We are 21-1 and still complaining? :ohbrother:

Great game by the CATS today. This team is just fine with the way the roster panned out. We are 21-1 and still complaining? :ohbrother:

 

Please show me a complaint :ohbrother:

 

Why can't we all be Cat fans without others thinking their better than the rest because they don't "complain"?

Someone mentioned that Josh Harellson is awful in the update thread. I remember some people saying before the season that he thought he would contribute. I told you then, he wouldn't do anything at all to help this team. I wonder if the people who were happy that they kept Harellson instead of Pilgram are still thinking it was a good decision? Pilgram wouldn't have played much on this team, but would have got a few minutes. He would have helped out more next year though once Patterson leaves.

 

:lol: FutureCoach the king of "I told you so's."

 

Only happens about three times a year though :D

 

Solid game. Defense let up a little in the second half but that's to be expected being up so much.

Nice all around game. Started out a little slow in the first portion of the game, but turned it on and didn't let up. It's nice to see a win like this with Wall only having six points. Lot of people contributed in this one.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.