Kentucky/Vanderbilt Updates

Hangman

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I grabbed the wrong face... I corrected it to the clapping guy. This one :clap: Cousins could be the number one overall guy in the draft... I don't think he is close to reaching his full potential but he has to mature....

He probably wont mature. I hope he does, but it seems like he is what he is. Good and bad. Take it or leave it kind of guy and just hope he doesn't go off the deep end. Yes, I think he could be #1 as well. I'm not usually good at predicting NBA success though...so who knows.

I could understand Calipari tweaking the starting line-up a bit and I've been wanting that to happen for awhile now. But what I didn't expect is that he would start Dodson over Bledose. I was thinking more along the lines of having Dodson or Liggins start over Miller (as he just isn't getting anything done as it is..).

Anybody have any thoughts on this one and Cal made the move he did?

I think maybe he wanted some offense off the bench. Miller isn't a guy that's going to come in and score a quick 10.

I'm all for the experimentation right now...

He probably wont mature. I hope he does, but it seems like he is what he is. Good and bad. Take it or leave it kind of guy and just hope he doesn't go off the deep end. Yes, I think he could be #1 as well. I'm not usually good at predicting NBA success though...so who knows.

He is a lotttt like a Kenyon Martin. I watched Kenyon for most of his career, his senior year he was a bad dude and he knew it... as cocky and arrogant as they come on the floor. But he wasn't really dirty if I remember correctly. Just a high motor and wanted to jam it in your face. I hope Cousins gels into that mold. I actually think Cousins has more potential on the court.