Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Vanderbilt Updates

Featured Replies

He just has a good relationship with Coach Cal. He also talks to Wall often.

 

Didn't someone say a friend of his is on the UK staff or something... where is LABS when you need him (probably at the game) :lol:

  • Replies 176
  • Views 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bledsoe has carried his poor performance agianst SC over to this game.

I grabbed the wrong face... I corrected it to the clapping guy. This one :clap: Cousins could be the number one overall guy in the draft... I don't think he is close to reaching his full potential but he has to mature....

 

He probably wont mature. I hope he does, but it seems like he is what he is. Good and bad. Take it or leave it kind of guy and just hope he doesn't go off the deep end. Yes, I think he could be #1 as well. I'm not usually good at predicting NBA success though...so who knows.

Didn't someone say a friend of his is on the UK staff or something... where is LABS when you need him (probably at the game) :lol:

 

I think that is correct, but I can't remember the name.

Didn't someone say a friend of his is on the UK staff or something... where is LABS when you need him (probably at the game) :lol:

 

Cal brought on his best friend from high school as a GA...

  • Author
I could understand Calipari tweaking the starting line-up a bit and I've been wanting that to happen for awhile now. But what I didn't expect is that he would start Dodson over Bledose. I was thinking more along the lines of having Dodson or Liggins start over Miller (as he just isn't getting anything done as it is..).

 

Anybody have any thoughts on this one and Cal made the move he did?

 

I think maybe he wanted some offense off the bench. Miller isn't a guy that's going to come in and score a quick 10.

 

I'm all for the experimentation right now...

UK needs to keep this lead with 4 min to go in the half. They let a good lead slip away before the half against Auburn. Keep up the intensity.

He probably wont mature. I hope he does, but it seems like he is what he is. Good and bad. Take it or leave it kind of guy and just hope he doesn't go off the deep end. Yes, I think he could be #1 as well. I'm not usually good at predicting NBA success though...so who knows.

 

He is a lotttt like a Kenyon Martin. I watched Kenyon for most of his career, his senior year he was a bad dude and he knew it... as cocky and arrogant as they come on the floor. But he wasn't really dirty if I remember correctly. Just a high motor and wanted to jam it in your face. I hope Cousins gels into that mold. I actually think Cousins has more potential on the court.

I think maybe he wanted some offense off the bench. Miller isn't a guy that's going to come in and score a quick 10.

 

I'm all for the experimentation right now...

Or a quick 2 either, according to most his games this year.

Cal brought on his best friend from high school as a GA...

 

Well GT works too :thumb:

Blocking foul flop on Vandy. Got a foul on Wall anyway.

Harrelson with 2 fouls in 10 seconds of playing time

I like Harrelson, but he's as slow as cold molasses.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.