Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Vanderbilt Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 176
  • Views 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They just can't stop Big Cuz without fouling

Patterson missing some easy close shots today.

Orton misses more dunks than any 6"10 basketball player.

Miller continues to struggle he has to get mentally tough.

I really really like Orton, but he misses more dunks than anyone I've ever seen....I wanna say that's 3 this game alone.

Miller continues to struggle he has to get mentally tough.

 

You could hear Cal yelling at him to drive, and he took one dribble and picked it up. :ohbrother:

You could hear Cal yelling at him to drive, and he took one dribble and picked it up. :ohbrother:

 

Yes sir, I kid you not if you sit lower arena you can hear Cal the whole game... he cracks me up half the time.

Was there any video proof that Cousins said anything? I just won't believe it otherwise....

Cousins...........................

 

Well at least it was his mouth and hit his arm/elbow. Kid has soooo much talent someone has to get through to him.

Why did Cousins get the technical I turned the game for a minute?

  • Author
Was there any video proof that Cousins said anything? I just won't believe it otherwise....

 

Why not let it go? It's over.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.