Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Vanderbilt Updates

Featured Replies

What's the deal with Lebron and Kentucky this season?

  • Replies 176
  • Views 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
What's the deal with Lebron and Kentucky this season?

 

Good relationship with Coach Cal, and the rumor is that UK may be getting some LeBron shoes...

What's the deal with Lebron and Kentucky this season?

 

He just has a good relationship with Coach Cal. He also talks to Wall often.

Cuz is an emotional player and he is bringing it today. He just needs to be able to control that emotion and not take it to far. But, he is dominating the game so far.

 

I am outspoken about the negatives but I also applaud the positives and I think that Cousins very well could take the projected #1 pick away from his teammate. His is an awesome talent and crazy good!!! I think he is the best on the team.

Cousins is a (insert word of choice -- thug, hot head, immature, etc.), AND the most dominant big man in college basketball. I said after the first exhibition that he will drive UK fans crazy all year with his antics, but he may be the best player we've had since Mashburn and I still feel that way.

 

:clap: I agree...

  • Author

Bledsoe is an enigma from the foul line... He's had some great games from the line, and some horrible games.

Good relationship with Coach Cal, and the rumor is that UK may be getting some LeBron shoes...

 

They are wearing them today I think.

:isurrender:

 

You disagree? I really believe he is. He wont be remembered like a Delk, Bogans, Prince, etc...since we only have him for one year, but I think he is more talented than any of those guys.

You disagree? I really believe he is. He wont be remembered like a Delk, Bogans, Prince, etc...since we only have him for one year, but I think he is more talented than any of those guys.

 

I grabbed the wrong face... I corrected it to the clapping guy. This one :clap: Cousins could be the number one overall guy in the draft... I don't think he is close to reaching his full potential but he has to mature....

They are wearing them today I think.

 

I believe you're right.

They are wearing them today I think.

 

I thought today's shoes looked different, couldn't tell for sure though.

  • Author

Glad a foul was called there... Pat would've caught that pass out of bounds.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.