Kentucky/Vanderbilt Updates

Hangman

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Cuz is an emotional player and he is bringing it today. He just needs to be able to control that emotion and not take it to far. But, he is dominating the game so far.

I am outspoken about the negatives but I also applaud the positives and I think that Cousins very well could take the projected #1 pick away from his teammate. His is an awesome talent and crazy good!!! I think he is the best on the team.

Cousins is a (insert word of choice -- thug, hot head, immature, etc.), AND the most dominant big man in college basketball. I said after the first exhibition that he will drive UK fans crazy all year with his antics, but he may be the best player we've had since Mashburn and I still feel that way.

:clap: I agree...

You disagree? I really believe he is. He wont be remembered like a Delk, Bogans, Prince, etc...since we only have him for one year, but I think he is more talented than any of those guys.

I grabbed the wrong face... I corrected it to the clapping guy. This one :clap: Cousins could be the number one overall guy in the draft... I don't think he is close to reaching his full potential but he has to mature....