Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Vanderbilt Updates

Featured Replies

Cheap shot by Cuz!!! He is so talented, but he has issues...

I am a UK fan, and I want to like this guy, but where there is smoke there is fire!!

 

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

  • Replies 176
  • Views 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could understand Calipari tweaking the starting line-up a bit and I've been wanting that to happen for awhile now. But what I didn't expect is that he would start Dodson over Bledose. I was thinking more along the lines of having Dodson or Liggins start over Miller (as he just isn't getting anything done as it is..).

 

Anybody have any thoughts on this one and Cal made the move he did?

Becareful my friend... Big Blue Nation won't like that...

 

It's ok Blue Magic they already don't like me.

Cousins has done a great job controlling his emotions, however he is lucky to be in the game after that move.

Stupid move by Cousins. Why can't he quit doing that nonsense?? He's got his game going today, no call for that foul!

I could understand Calipari tweaking the starting line-up a bit and I've been wanting that to happen for awhile now. But what I didn't expect is that he would start Dodson over Bledose. I was thinking more along the lines of having Dodson or Liggins start over Miller (as he just isn't getting anything done as it is..).

 

Anybody have any thoughts on this one and Cal made the move he did?

 

:thumb:

Stupid move by Cousins. Why can't he quit doing that nonsense?? He's got his game going today, no call for that foul!

 

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Im glad Patterson can shoot the three, but he needs to be on the block. When you are in top 3 in FG% in the nation you play where you score easily.

Becareful my friend... Big Blue Nation won't like that...

 

TaterSalad is Big Blue Nation, but one with some sense. I have a lot of BBN that I work with mad because I am very vocal about my thoughts of the integrity, or lack there of, that Calipari and a few others bring to the Kentucky name.

 

I do still cheer for the Cats though.:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.