Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Vanderbilt Updates

Featured Replies

Why are all of the coaches wearing white tennis shoes? I saw Boeheim wearing them earlier and I was curious

 

Coaches vs. Cancer. Coaches do it every season to raise awareness.

  • Replies 176
  • Views 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Come on, man... You and I both know there is a difference between throwing Cousins under the bus for punching a fan with 0 evidence that it happened (and something that all parties involved seem to have backed down on), and saying he was stupid for a move that we all saw live.

 

At least I hope we both know it.

 

The only thing i've really said is maybe a one game benching will help him learn that he has to control his emotion and Big Blue Nation put a bullseye on me. Yet today we see another example, we also see how good of a bball player he is, he may be the best forward in the country I just hope he can control his emotion and stay on the court all year.

Coaches vs. Cancer. Coaches do it every season to raise awareness.

 

:thumb: Thanks.

They absolutely cannot stop Cousins. I don't know how many people in D1 basketball can..

Another shot of Bron wearing the blue

Will Lebron be the Y?

 

Guess hes not dottin the i today:lol:

Will Lebron be the Y?

 

No chance. But it would be epic.

  • Author

Nessler said the ref's explanation about the Cousins forearm was that it was inadvertent, and that's why no flagrant was called.

 

I'd have to see that one from a different angle to decide for myself. The two angles I've seen, you can't really tell.

Guess hes not dottin the i today:lol:

 

No guess not but his entourage is sick :lol:.. really good friends with Pryor and Wall. The life of the rich and famous...

Cousins is a (insert word of choice -- thug, hot head, immature, etc.), AND the most dominant big man in college basketball. I said after the first exhibition that he will drive UK fans crazy all year with his antics, but he may be the best player we've had since Mashburn and I still feel that way.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.