January 30, 201016 yr That missed dunk is the result of the Lebron Effect. Yes sir.... even some of the UK players are playing faster today. If this team is motivated there almost impossible to beat.
January 30, 201016 yr Author If Dodson is going to play like this when starting, I say keep starting him.
January 30, 201016 yr If Dodson is going to play like this when starting, I say keep starting him.I agree :thumb:
January 30, 201016 yr Author LeBron bites his nails a lot... He has been in every shot so far, other than when he was texting.
January 30, 201016 yr LeBron bites his nails a lot... He has been in every shot so far, other than when he was texting.Laughing this time
January 30, 201016 yr Why are you still fouling....just let them score and get this game over with.I agree, quit fouling
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.